1. sad, for me as pvp player is quite important and for sure iam not the only one
    AT use to be pvp server u had that there, this server is pvp
    i just do not understand
    i 100% do NOT agree with you.i am also PVP player and for me not having exact value give players the option to play around the gear they use in arena.if you know enemy team is not gonna go you, you can simple swap to full PVE gear for more damage.if they enable exact value that will be no longer possible since the moment they see your HP enemy team will swap to you.

2. The thing is I can't even see friendly HP here :D It's all % unless we're in the same group.

3. Hi!

If you use the addon "Pitbull" You can see the targets hp in numbers as soon as the target takes a bit of damage, not as good as seeing it all the time, but works good enough for me.

4. The inability to see mobs' and hostile-players' precise hit-points is not a bug or missed feature. By default, and in retail, only percentage HP values are visible. I'm not sure why, perhaps it was intended as a balance or fairness (??) decision.

Pitbull and MobInfo similarly estimate hostile entity HP using a sort of Newton's method which compares the damage output of attacks to the % hit-points reduced. This is why, after a couple of encouters, these addons can produce reasonably dependable HP estimates.

5. Sure retail had % HP, same it had Captain Sanders Treasure chest drop from Murloc in westfall and more :)

6. Just check youtube for 9-10 years old videos. When TBC was retail. And privates didn't exist so its legit information, they DID show numbers back then. so current situation is not blizzlike

7. That vid gave my eyes aids.
    but at least u can qualify the aids it gave u, not just guess it by a %

8. It has been discussed, checked and confirmed that showing numerical values for anything other than your party members should not be possible during the Burning Crusade. The change to allow that was during the initial few patches of Wrath of the Lich King and will not be implemented on Medivh or Outland.

You can use add-ons like MobInfo2 to approximate the numerical hp value.

Edit: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_...ented_changes)

9. That's bull**** clearly how many BC/WOW Y'all have played you could see everyone's HP you could just choose to see it in % as it is in this photo.It's warmane thing that we don't see the hp

10. That's bull**** clearly how many BC/WOW Y'all have played you could see everyone's HP you could just choose to see it in % as it is in this photo.It's warmane thing that we don't see the hp
    Probably they played one retail more than you, if you really believe what you're saying.

11. It can be done with MobInfo, once Mobinfo has database information on the mobs health it will desplay in the frame, I have it working right now with ElvUI for bosses I've previously killed. You could never do it in retail without this method, I have a lot of screenshots (hundreds) from TBC retail and the only thing shown numerically is friendly players who are in the same group/raid as you, everything else is percentage.

The only way to do it is via addons that database mob health like Mobinfo, and that works right now on Warmane too.

12. Expanding Nobuemon, QA Team Logic :

It has been discussed, checked and confirmed that "x5 XP rate" should not be possible during the Burning Crusade. The change to allow that was never happened but WILL BE implemented Outland for some reason.

It has been discussed, checked and confirmed that "dual spec" should not be possible during the Burning Crusade. The change to allow that was never happened but WILL BE implemented Outland for some reason.

It has been discussed, checked and confirmed that "buying gear for $" should not be possible during the Burning Crusade. The change to allow that was never happened but WILL BE implemented Outland for some reason.

On the conclusion we are 100% blizzlike, but wait... sometimes not? for some reasons ?

13. Sweet mother of Necrophilia!

But to your point, Lil66...

x5 XP rate WAS possible during retail Burning Crusade (it's merely a factor in the coding that Blizzard could readily have tweaked). It was not implemented, because there was no need or desire.

Dual spec is not done in the 2.4.3 client. Warmane handles this Server-side, requires a full log-out to implement the value changes to your character, and comes with its own quirks as a result of fiddling behind the scenes. Displaying HP as an absolute value is not something that logging out and fiddling with the server stored values can do for you. The client only shows HP as a percentage.

Buying gear for $ is the same explanation as dual-spec.

No one has claimed that Outland server is 100% Blizzlike.

First 1234 Last