1. June 9, 2017  

Starting to worry. Can anyone calm my nerves?

So I'm completely loving the server. But as time has gone on things have been getting worse and worse. Questing as been pretty smooth, found the odd bugged quest but its been great. But then I run into a patch of 50 Liferoot. 50 herbs in 1 tiny area... is that normal?
    Don't get me started on Dungeons holy****. Did they forget the game had them? Bosses don't even drop loot. Just did BRD and before we got to our first boss we looted 7 blue items...

All of this is getting me worried for Outlands. Anyone who is 70 here can confim it's not as bad as pre-outlands content???

Still big up to the developers though, questing has been superb!

P.S REMOVE the global channel completely.

2. June 9, 2017  
    You can read this : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355914

This is known but not fixed yet : one is pending and two are confirmed.

3. June 9, 2017  
    That's great but it doesn't answer my question about level 70 content. Is it messed up as 1-60 stuff. Dungeons. I fully understand if Outland's dungeons are working perfect and raids. That's where most people will end up. So it should of had the most work done to it. But hell one way of putting someone off grinding that far is destroying the content before it.

4. June 9, 2017  
    From what I have gathered, most major problems are summarized in the thread linked above and the bug reports linked within. I have not heard about major gamebreaking bugs in endgame content yet. From what I have seen so far (videos from Outland, I assume it will be the same on Medivh), 5-man dungeons seem to be well scripted.

5. June 9, 2017  
    I've played through geared up lvl 70 and am working on an alt right now. I didn't experience any major issues at all during any point in the game...

So I'm not sure what you're even talking about.