1. June 9, 2017  

Bg botting

My question is:

Since i kinda saw one in a bg with a heal on him. Mbx is one thing but is it allowed to use botting programs in battlegrounds here ? That perform automated actions ? Its common on retail. They run around cap stuff and fight, this one is just healing a player.

2. i belive its not allowed.. since its a background program.. wich its not a simple bot for multiboxing or anything like that.. but im only a simple player... there are few of bots i have seen them. its annoying cuze they are useless.. and even if they are healing some1.. they still useless cuze they dont heal anyone else besides the name of the target u setted..

3. Mods dont answer me and then give me a fractation asking what stuff that person uses really ?

4. Mods dont answer me and then give me a fractation asking what stuff that person uses really ?
    You don't read the rules, ask something clearly covered in them, make another thread that breaks a different rule, and come complain?

5. You don't read the rules, ask something clearly covered in them, make a post that breaks a different rule, and come complain?
    What should i do ? You simply ignored my post.... On the other hand that person with his 700k hks sure got in a lot of trouble for his abuses since its so obvious covered in your rules...

6. Read and know the rules before even making a first post in the Forums.

7. Read and know the rules before even making a first post in the Forums.
    Nothing to say about the rest ?

8. Nothing to say about the rest ?
    What I had to say about the rest is already what you got an infraction for, which I saw through despite your claim that it wasn't your intention, but that you make clear now.