1. Haha just lol. Ya guys lets go! Get some rbgs going now! about time! Wooo!
    Check them 2ez :D
    Rats are out from their hole and they want some rbgs xD

2. Rats are out from their hole and they want some rbgs xD
    The thing is, people don't really want RBGs, they will always prefer to farm some lowbies in Random BGs.
    In case your comment was directed to me, and I'm the "rat" I would actually enjoy some RBGs, even tho I prefer to play arenas :D (queue 2s PLS!).

3. The Problem with pve items is that yes u can use them to have an insane burst, but who would let a priest free cast when opposing team has a rogue and some other interuptor. Casting will be hell and that pve gear you will have won't be as useful as if it was used by other classes, more mobile ones, that's why rogue is so strong with pve items and that's also the reason why people(most people) prefer going bgs instead of having 50% win rate on arenas. As in bgs you can go with full pve hunter no one will ever think of targeting you if you stand behind melee dps.

And stop talking about rbgs no one plays em anymore xD

4. The Problem with pve items is that yes u can use them to have an insane burst, but who would let a priest free cast when opposing team has a rogue and some other interuptor.
    If you play the right comp people will be forced to let you free cast since they will sit in CC most of the arena. As Feral/Shadow, me and Playson destroyed RM and Vangs and I can tell you that he did too much dmg, and since our focus would be cloned/feared/rooted/stunned he couldn't stop playson from free casting. And I can tell you, he survived for a really long time, wasn't just oneshotting before getting oneshoted.

vthat's why rogue is so strong with pve items[/QUOTE]
    I'm way more afraid of a Mage or Affli Lock than a PvE Rogue tbh :p

that's also the reason why people(most people) prefer going bgs instead of having 50% win rate on arenas. As in bgs you can go with full pve hunter no one will ever think of targeting you if you stand behind melee dps.
    If you wanna play arenas as Shadow without getting targeted you should play Retri/Shadow. Awesome Burst and sustain, decent cc. Craze got 2.9k with that comp.

5. Somehow everything sounds soo nice and easy but yet there are no shadow priests(or boomies lol) in the top 20

6. Somehow everything sounds soo nice and easy but yet there are no shadow priests(or boomies lol) in the top 20
    I was playing hpala/sp with Shizo and the only combs that were destroying are hpala/unh dk disc/feral and ret/ench and the rest wasnt that hard, when he was playing with 2k resi here its more like one shot or get one shoted some timing and most of the combs are easy to beat we got to top 10 alot of times with this comb so you just need some practice i guess and tell your holy paly to dont blow all cds just for one burst :) .

P.S no hate pls T_T

7. Somehow everything sounds soo nice and easy but yet there are no shadow priests(or boomies lol) in the top 20
    I remember some guys playing Shadow/Rshaman who were r1, and the same for Boomie/Rshaman. Plus, Craze topped the ladder for a very long time as Retri/Shadow with 2.9k rating. I won't even talk about 3s since Boomies are one of the strongest specs in the game for it.
    Right now you can find a Boomie/Hpala at r3 with an interesting score of 36-1. Also, you will be able to see a Feral/Shadow and a Boomie/Hpala very soon in the top 10, probably :D

The thing is that there is a really few Shadows or Boomies interested for arenas (maybe because they also think they're not strong) but those who play it right can actually go high.

Edit: Pretty much what Holylightz said (Hi \o/)

8. I remember some guys playing Shadow/Rshaman who were r1, and the same for Boomie/Rshaman. Plus, Craze topped the ladder for a very long time as Retri/Shadow with 2.9k rating. I won't even talk about 3s since Boomies are one of the strongest specs in the game for it.
    Right now you can find a Boomie/Hpala at r3 with an interesting score of 36-1. Also, you will be able to see a Feral/Shadow and a Boomie/Hpala very soon in the top 10, probably :D

The thing is that there is a really few Shadows or Boomies interested for arenas (maybe because they also think they're not strong) but those who play it right can actually go high.

Edit: Pretty much what Holylightz said (Hi \o/)
    Hi man how are you <3??

9. Hi man how are you <3??
    Doing fine :p What about you? Are you still playing?

10. Also, you will be able to see a Feral/Shadow and a Boomie/Hpala very soon in the top 10, probably :D
    Make that 2 boomie/hpala. Me and Toshiba. ;)

11. Doing fine :p What about you? Are you still playing?
    Naa no time studying and working hardcore at the moment.... T_T

12. Make that 2 boomie/hpala. Me and Toshiba. ;)
    You gonna play again? :p You're still in horde right? :p

Naa no time studying and working hardcore at the moment.... T_T
    Yea ahah I feel ya :p

13. You gonna play again? :p You're still in horde right? :p

Yeah, I've been banned for a while but I'll be back tomorrow. I've got a full cata hpala on both alliance and horde, but I mostly play horde yes. :D

14. Naa no time studying and working hardcore at the moment.... T_T
    LF 1 holy pala last spot bg prim prim chickens included http://piclair.com/data/g0sg3.jpg

Spoiler: Show

15. Yeah, I've been banned for a while but I'll be back tomorrow. I've got a full cata hpala on both alliance and horde, but I mostly play horde yes. :D
    Where is Gungo? Hoex told me he stopped playing :v

First 123 Last