1. June 9, 2017  

Inspiring Alliance to make Battleground PvP

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum.
    I haven't played World of Warcraft for a looong time. Last time I've played Cataclysm had just arrived. I've found here in Warmane a good guild ( CANDY ) in Alliance, which sometimes is good.
    Let's start with some info: I love PvP. I don't hate PvE, but PvP is much more interesting to me.
    Therefore you can picture out my disappoint in bg as a member of ally.
    I lvld up a Paladin in 5-6 days ( enjoying the pleasure of playing wow again ) and sadly found out the situation in this server.

This is a call for all Alliance who play bg's : Please I beg you, PLAY!
    Just play it.
    It's really sad the chat when i'm in bg :
    ' Player 1 has joined this battleground. Player 1 has left battleground'
    No talks, no organization.

It can't be possibile to enjoy bg we have to move to Horde.
    I totally disgust horde characters ( sorry horde players :D )

Please play. Talk to each other, organize, have fun, and please, don't leave!

I apologize for my terrible english.

2. June 9, 2017  
    As a horde player i completely agree, alliance lacks strong players as most of them are arena spammers, yet got close to no clue how to play in battlegrounds. Alliance got great healers(far better than what horde has, however they dont have proper dps as dks and rogues just can't do enough damage to be useful enough in 10v10 fights at the start of the battlegrounds especially when compared to damage output of a boomkin shadow priest or even elemental shaman.

So, to sum it up, don't be ******s, help eachother and go gear up your spellcasters you got your healers to keep you up.

3. As a horde player i completely agree, alliance lacks strong players as most of them are arena spammers, yet got close to no clue how to play in battlegrounds.
    Those "arena spammers" that you mentioned don't even play BGs. So you will basically only find allies who are trying to gear UP (thats what BGs were made for).
    People should instead play RBGs instead of Random BGs and please, everyone should play more arenas :p

4. Getting nokhalet+vial+bonelink rogues or disc/feral combos as a poor shadow priest or a boomy is no fun at all. I prefer more random battleground approach

5. Getting nokhalet+vial+bonelink rogues or disc/feral combos as a poor shadow priest or a boomy is no fun at all. I prefer more random battleground approach
    I get what you're saying, but playing "not so common" comps its the funniest thing about arenas. Also, you shouldn't underestimate the power of a shadow or a boomkin in arenas, especially in 3s since they can be very strong. LSD2 is probably the strongest 3s comp in this patch. In terms of 2s, Shadow/Rshaman or Shadow/Hpala can be very scary and its actually a comp that can get high (I used to fear these 2 comps). The same goes for Boomies, Boomkin/Rshaman and Boomie/Hpala.
    Some seasons ago I was playing Boomie/Hpala and I can tell you that is a really OP comp, a lot of sustain and the burst is unreal. We managed to farm some Vangs.

I see you have a lot of hate for the PvE Rogues and Feral/Disc comp (which I understand) but you totally forgot about some comps that can actually be way more cancer than that, like Affli/Rshaman and Fire/Disc.

6. Get out of here with your filthy arena talk!

7. Get out of here with your filthy arena talk!
    In case you didn't notice, I talked about RBGs before arenas:
    People should instead play RBGs instead of Random BGs
    Woohoos then replied to me only talking about arenas (which he said that Shadow and Boomie aren't that great for arenas) and said nothing about the RBG part (probably because Shadow Priest and Boomkin are one of the greatest specs for RBGs).

And again, I don't know how many times I've said this but RBGs have been created to make BGs more challenging and competitive and let those who are still trying to gear up away from the tryhards in random BGs.

What makes you so pissed about arenas? Everytime someone posts here talking about it you always feel like you MUST tell your opinion about arenas :p

P.S: To make it clear, I'm not trying to start any fight, I'm kinda tired of drama :D

8. Blame the horde tryhards that nolifed in random bgs with their full geared premades for a long time. Its pointless and as you can see doing it on a dead realm has lasting consequences.

9. Blame the horde tryhards that nolifed in random bgs with their full geared premades for a long time. Its pointless and as you can see doing it on a dead realm has lasting consequences.
    So you're saying that server is dead because of Horde premades?

10. So you're saying that server is dead because of Horde premades?
    You got some mad comprehension skillz haha.

11. P.S: To make it clear, I'm not trying to start any fight, I'm kinda tired of drama :D
    everyone is :)

well the "not soo popular" arena teams used to work great a while ago, but as the server's population diminished so did new(or shall i say less experienced player). nowadays 9 out of 10 teams you will meet will have 5+ years of wow experience and for sure wont have huge difficulties to deal with inferior combo. i did have a lot of fun as a shadow/holy pala myself, however getting into top 20(which is quite low in my opinion) was pretty much impossible.

no, we didn't just suck lol

12. As easy as it is to get into top 20 as shadow/hpala, you have a point in some things. There's rarely multiple(any?) teams in queue, and when there are, they're playing tryhard comps with full BiS gear, making it hard to play the "not so common" comps. It would also be hard to cap for new players/alts.

but if you dont suck as hpala/sp getting top 20 should be ez pz lul

13. Arenas are dominated by teams with amazing CC and helped a long way with PvE items. It's always nice to think that Skill > Gear but when a classes can get PvE items that add 100k+ burst damage (BLF/Vial/No'kaleds) it's difficult to counter, but not impossible.

Battlegrounds can vary between times. A lot of the times horde wins but then again, at certain times of the day, if certain Alliance players start queuing, they begin to win.

I can't really recall the last time I had a really even BG, where it was really close, it's either Horde GY camp Alliance or Alliance GY camp Horde and that probably isn't going to change anytime soon, newer players are put off from PvP / Gearing when they get globalled everytime they respawn and it takes 3 hours just to farm enough honour for one piece. Oh well.

14. well the "not soo popular" arena teams used to work great a while ago, but as the server's population diminished so did new(or shall i say less experienced player). nowadays 9 out of 10 teams you will meet will have 5+ years of wow experience and for sure wont have huge difficulties to deal with inferior combo.
    Why would you want to farm less experienced players? You won't get any better by playing agaisnt them. People will only improve by playing agaisnt better players. Also, its only fun to play "not so popular" comps when you're able to beat good comps/players :p

I did have a lot of fun as a shadow/holy pala myself, however getting into top 20(which is quite low in my opinion) was pretty much impossible.
    Its not that impossible, Shadow/Hpala works just fine. Remember that Shizo got 2.6k with that comp.

Arenas are dominated by teams with amazing CC and helped a long way with PvE items.
    Every class/spec can have a good comp (unless for arcane mage, demonology warlock and blood dk tho), thats not an excuse. And yes, CC its pretty much what defines arenas (you can't just sit in the middle and spam all yours dps spells and expect to win). But there is comps where CC isn't even that important *cough* vanguards *cough*.

It's always nice to think that Skill > Gear but when a classes can get PvE items that add 100k+ burst damage (BLF/Vial/No'kaleds) it's difficult to counter, but not impossible.
    I always see people blaming rogues for using too much PvE (with reason lol) but then again, every class can benefit from PvE. What about Frost Mages hitting 30k Ice Lance + 60k Frostbolt? Affli Locks doing a lot of dmg just by spraying DoTs and let the weapon and trinkets do the rest of the work? And talking about Shadow Priest... Don't you think that Mind Blast does too much damage as well? I've been playing Feral/Shadow this last week and holy **** shadow's dmg is crazy.
    Every Class can be OP and PvE items aren't an excuse.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

15. Haha just lol. Ya guys lets go! Get some rbgs going now! about time! Wooo!

123 Last