1. June 9, 2017  

Where are my addons settings being saved? No WTF folder

So, I was having difficulties with some addons, so i decided to check and delete the WTF folder, and start over. In the WTF folder, there was no data regarding my current account on warmane, it was empty. I deleted it anyway, thinking that would help, but when i log into game, all my addon settings are the same as before, aswell as all the normal data like account login and binds, etc that would typically be reset if the WTF was deleted. It is as if there is a WTF folder (or some other folder) somewhere outside of my WOW directory what was storing my WoW data. I really have no idea whats going on here.

I have checked hidden items, nothing there. Here is a SS of my wow folder: http://i.imgur.com/xa10qGq.jpg

Can anyone explain this or help? Thankyou

Additional info: I am launching the WoW.exe from within the wow folder, no shortcuts. The WTF folder is 100% not inside the WoW folder, I have checked everywhere. And I have tried wiping and reinstalling addons, but they return with the same data.
    Edited: June 9, 2017 Reason: Added info

2. June 9, 2017  

3. June 9, 2017  
    No, its not in the WoW directory at all.

4. June 9, 2017  
    Move your WoW folder to somewhere other than Program Files.
    When your WoW folder is in Program Files, it'll throw your WTF folder into another place. I believe it puts it somewhere in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\