1. June 9, 2017  

There is an stair event on the south-east edge of Winterspring.

Found it while trying to get to witnerspring from azshara, tried to find an enterance from water (didn't even bother to look that wintersrping is like 500 meters higher than azhsara lol), but anyways, my guess is that since they're using core form Wotlk server this thing stood here by mistake, or was it a secret, who knows...
    There is imperial throne on it (couldn't see anything else since i couldn't get pass first 10 stairs.
    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/kU8gh
    cords : 72 67

2. That stairs event is now at the northwest edge of Winterspring, on border with Moonglade. It's only visible from sea. I just saw it today while circling Kalimdor from sea. I want to know what it is. Also, there is a huge wall, like fortress, near it... Both unreachable.

3. That stairs event is now at the northwest edge of Winterspring, on border with Moonglade. It's only visible from sea. I just saw it today while circling Kalimdor from sea. I want to know what it is. Also, there is a huge wall, like fortress, near it... Both unreachable.
    Probably some old Warmane event that they forgot to remove. Stairs events were and still are common here.