1. June 9, 2017  

[A] Naga Please, is looking for you!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US

So I started this guild whilst I was getting my first toon to 80, and the majority of the senior ranking members have been here for over 6-7 months, since the very beginning. That itself goes to show that our officers and so forth are more without a doubt dedicated and moreso incredibly helpful.. A whole lot has changed in this guild since I have had new officers and helping hands on scene. And it's undoubtedly got a thousand times better. We recently went through a rough patch where I couldn't be active enough as I'd like to be. That being said, we undergone a loss in members but all our seasoned members are still with us to this day.

We are an incredibly laid back guild although we do have officers etc that take their role very seriously and will put their foot down if needed. Now, when I say incredibly laid back, that's just something that the guild has molded into after a certain amount of time due to the majority of our members are very chill and approachable people.

Naga Please do enjoy doing instances together and we have a few ****s n' giggles along the way. We will be raiding once we have picked up some of you scurvy dawgs' to join our ranks. Other than all of that, I can't think of anything else!

HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER GUILD?

I'll be completely honest with you here.. Guilds themselves are all the same, it's all about who is inside of it. If you manage to find yourself a great guild, build relationships with people that you genuinely enjoy playing with, then stick with them. Because that is all anybody wants when playing a game. By saying this, I'm encouraging the ones of you that have yet to find that connection to a guild. Reach out to us and I can almost guarantee that you will have an absolute blast with us.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

There isn't a lot we ask for to be honest! All we would expect from you is to basically not be a dick. Yeah, we can all have a great laugh and have a sing-song around the campfire but it goes without saying, don't be a dick to one another.. But you're old enough to have a bit of common sense, aren't ya? So yeah, just help others out whenever they're in need in any way you can. Because without a doubt, that'll come back your way if you're with us.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?

Easy! Type /who Naga Please and if no one online has the perms to invite you, then just send a mail to either Naldrin(myself), Zanth or Karmil. We will send you an invite as soon as possible.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

2. June 9, 2017  

3. June 9, 2017  
    We don't require you to have a certain gearscore in order to join us. If anything, we'd rather you join with a low gearscore so you can take a couple lads from the guild and jump in some instances together and have fun, plus get gear! Basically, we don't mind about gs.

4. So, I'm completely new the PS scene but a retail player since 2006. I am absolutely loving the fresh start in an Azeroth untouched by Deathwing. I am taking my time leveling my Druid and my professions, trying to keep them up to date for a change. I am looking for a guild now since I know I am here for the long haul. I liked what you had to say in post but since I am only lvl 20 and taking my sweet time getting to cap, do you have room for lowbies who may be looking for more of a social experience at this time?

Thank you.