1. June 9, 2017  

Who has Donated? I need your help

Greetings.

I'm currently stuck with a 10$ Mint e-pin that I would like to Donate with, but the source of the code's website no longer accepts PayPal, so I can't buy a 5$ MINT cash card. Neither do I have money in my credit/debit card or any card in existence. Just PayPal, anyways. Is anyone here willing to help me? I am stuck on 1.18 cents, thanks to Warmane.

I have a 10$ Mint e-pin, yet I can't complete the donation due to 1$ Dollar And 18 Cents. Are you serious?

Please, Warmane or anyone here. Help me, I can't find any website that accepts PayPal for a 5$ Mint e-pin, and I tried everything. It's all out of stock. Like, it would be nice is there are a few people here with pins that are left with a dollar or two, so I complete my donation and play for once. I'm willing to pay, I don't know what else to say, I love WoW!

I truly love this server, and it deserves the money. However, the hassle to GET the currency applicable to Warmane's donation policies is ridiculous and mad...

I'm not going through an exam, I am not robbing you. I am paying you, why in the world ask to go through this and that, this and that, this and that.

*Coughs*, gents... This is how it should be done:

Hi says the man
    Hey says the merchant
    WTB somethin? yes!
    Ok! here you go, thanks and here you go. Done, boom, no where to be seen and off he goes happily ever after. :D

Alright, really guys. I need your help, I can't donate completely without any of your help. I'm stuck on 1.18cents, hence I have 10$ of Mint E-Pin.. :(, and the donation is asking for 11.18$..... D:

Sincerely,
    Black Candle Wax
    Edited: June 9, 2017

2. Any mods? I really want to sort this out.