1. June 9, 2017  

Horde can't win AV, do we get a buff now?

Can we? Lost 7 out of 7

I actually did win one but my team got LESS honor than alliance did.
    Edited: June 9, 2017

2. June 9, 2017  
    7 out of 7? That's like a huge sample you have right there. Sure, the staff will be looking into this shortly.

3. 7 out of 7? That's like a huge sample you have right there. Sure, the staff will be looking into this shortly.
    It's not a big sample size but you also have to acknowledge that Horde is at a considerable disadvantage to alliance in PVP due to their bonuses, it's really not fair to brush aside his concern while ignoring the objective facts of the situation here.

Alliance has a clear objective advantage in PVP gearing now, a clear objective advantage with regards to them having mounts sooner, and epic mounts sooner (I still see many level 70s who have only 60% ground mount, some level 60s still with no ground mount) and a clear objective advantage with regards to the gold they saved by not buying those mounts (which itself translates into resources for better gear/gems/enchants/professions).

However small the sample size is, you can't swipe it aside without acknowledging there is a clear advantage to the alliance that would directly lead to the described situation being an eventuality regardless.

4. My win loss so far (as alliance):

WSG: 2/11
    Eots: 0/9
    AB: 1/13
    AV: 1/2

I'm not sure were this gear advantage comes in but seeing how allys are mostly just afking in base, edge of map or GY I don't think this gear is even an issue?

Oh, I'm usualy the one toping that healing chart in bgs, following objectives and you know, the stuff you should do in bgs.
    Am I unlucky with games? Most likely, doesn't change the fact that horde still has a massive advantage in BG's right now, and it's not racials. It's the mentality of the players on the ally side. They aren't even trying to do objectives or even kill things.

5. Horde have, and always will, lose AV. Alliance naturally have a map advantage on that map. Horde win most other BGs, just dont que for AV if you dont want to lose. Seriously. Im not being smart about it, its the truth.

6. My win loss so far (as alliance):

WSG: 2/11
    Eots: 0/9
    AB: 1/13
    AV: 1/2

I'm not sure were this gear advantage comes in but seeing how allys are mostly just afking in base, edge of map or GY I don't think this gear is even an issue?

Oh, I'm usualy the one toping that healing chart in bgs, following objectives and you know, the stuff you should do in bgs.
    Am I unlucky with games? Most likely, doesn't change the fact that horde still has a massive advantage in BG's right now, and it's not racials. It's the mentality of the players on the ally side. They aren't even trying to do objectives or even kill things.
    Why would they play when they get more honor with fast loses than trying to fight it out with the horde.

The honor perk is just disgusting in every way you look at it.

7. Why would they play when they get more honor with fast loses than trying to fight it out with the horde.

The honor perk is just disgusting in every way you look at it.
    IDK man, even on losing BG's I try to fight it out because 400+ honor for a losing fight is better then 200 honor for afking in spawn.