1. June 9, 2017  

Twink Community on Medivh

Hey everyone :)

I've noticed there has been little to no battleground action on Medivh so far as I level up. I understand everyone is out busy leveling on the fresh server but I was wondering if you guys think once the server matures and we roll out alts if there will be more action in the lower level battlegrounds? Or do you think a greater population would be needed?

I started WoW in Cata so I never really got to experience competitive low level battlegrounds and was hoping to find that here.

Thanks

2. June 9, 2017  
    First you would need the exp lock to be in place, afaik it is not yet implemented, and second the server would need a crapton of more time until more than half of its pop is in their 70's and well geared, but this is tbc honestly there's A LOT to do, A LOT of rep to farm, its gonna be a while until people hit dead times and make twinks and other fun stuff.

3. June 9, 2017  
    Experience lock is not really necessary to twink. It's helpful, sure, but not needed. We didn't have it back on retail and the twink scene still thrived. Your second point stands, though. There's probably not going to be much in the way of twinking on this realm for a long time. The need of a higher level to run you through stuff to get loot and the gold necessary for Twink gear and enchants, etc.