1. June 9, 2017  

Horde perks

So I was wondering when are we going to get more reputation from stuff like the allies have, their ratio has gone over horde and they can still keep the cool stuff. Not fair, not fair at all

2. June 9, 2017  
    Sure, just remove horde racials, they are not fair at all.

3. Can we please stop all the perks and stuff for factions? It seems that they pretty balanced right now, last night there were even more allies than horde playing.
    This needs to stop.

4. Can we please stop all the perks and stuff for factions? It seems that they pretty balanced right now, last night there were even more allies than horde playing.
    This needs to stop.
    Certainly wasn't any Horde player's problem when they outnumbered the Alliance 2 to 1. Right now, removing the perks would be like removing an anemic person's oxygen hose because "they're breathing just fine".

5. Honestly, as a Horde player I'm perfectly fine with Alliance perks.

6. Do you want 1hr queue times for BGs? In PvP Horde benefits from Alliance perks as much

7. It's not just the balance right NOW. Alliance needs time to catch up with progression, AH and pvp.

8. So I was wondering when are we going to get more reputation from stuff like the allies have, their ratio has gone over horde and they can still keep the cool stuff.
    Right after there's a difference of 3000 to 3500 more Alliance, most of them make it a point to join in huge groups at key places with the sole purpose of harassing and stunting Horde progress, and every Horde deletes their characters and starts over in that scenario.

9. Right after there's a difference of 3000 to 3500 more Alliance, most of them make it a point to join in huge groups at key places with the sole purpose of harassing and stunting Horde progress, and every Horde deletes their characters and starts over in that scenario.
    LOL rekt...

10. lel ally perks end in what 30 some odd days? QQ more pansies

Yall cry when you win 80% of BGS too