1. A plea ?

So you're upset about the fact alliance gets as much honor when they lose ?

A plea because your plate is full and alliance's should not ?

Sounds pretty childish to me. you only take your loser experience and make a theory from an example. How narrow minded.

Also to all hordes saying they lose BG : on what loser planet are you living ?
    alliance wins 1 arathi every months.

Maybe if horde wasn't about trolling cavern of times and rolling mage/rogue undead all day everyday you'd have better results.

Horde right now is the bully crying because his mother slapped him, or the fat kid that cries because the nerd next to him has the same amount of cake. you're crying with cake all over your face.
    Edited: June 11, 2017

2. A plea ?

So you're upset about the fact alliance gets as much honor when they lose ?

A plea because your plate is full and alliance's should not ?

Sounds pretty childish to me. you only take your loser experience and make a theory from an example. How narrow minded.

Also to all hordes saying they lose BG : on what loser planet are you living ?
    alliance wins 1 arathi every months.

Maybe if horde wasn't about trolling cavern of times and rolling mage/rogue undead all day everyday you'd have better results.

Horde right now is the bully crying because his mother slapped him, or the fat kid that cries because the nerd next to him has the same amount of cake. you're crying with cake all over your face.
    Please don't flame mate. If my example is so bad then why would you do the same claiming alliance wins "1 arathi every months"?
    My "plate" is half full and the other team gets an almost full plate regardless of outcome...

3. Warmane team did really amazing job. At the start i was leveling Horde, I love pvp while leveling, but i had to avoid it Track humanoids made me feel bad for alliance , usually it was like 9-1. Now i am leveling alliance and its perfect balance in hellfire, having a blast to PvP as population of factions are almost 50-50 i guess. They will keep perks until august 1 , i think its great people will invest enough of time not to jump back to horde, as server will stay balanced.

First 12