1. horde outnumbered by 300+ players, when can we expect our bonuses?

Now that the factions are in favor of the alliance, when can the horde expect to receive an honor/rep boost?

2. maybe if there was another 0 at the end, like it was when they give alliance bonuses.

3. Dont think alliance are more than horde, i have toons on both sides and it feels like hordes are still 3 times that of alliance.
    The first sign of them being equal for REAL will be the closure of free transfers to alliance and opening transfers to horde.

4. I've reached Hellfire Peninsula today during the day, managed to get 1 level (after 60) within 3-4 hours, which is to damn long.. Alliance everywhere like a plague. Couldn't do most of the quests due to ganking. I decided to wake up now in the middle of the night because the pop is low at this moment usually and guess what.. Alliance vermin ganking outside Thrallmar and Spinebreaker Post. The server needs tweaks like stronger guards and patrols near the settlements. Increased drop rate in some mobs if the area is populated at given moment (Had to skip one of the 1st's Thrallmar's quests that involve collecting 12 bloods. 1 blood every 4-5 kills and no mobs to kill unless you spend an hour doing 1 single quest). There's no quality of life as a Horde right now during leveling. Leveling is one of the best things in this game but not on Outland server. I can't wait to hit level 70 and get hell away from questing for a while. Oh wait, it will take a while.

EDIT: I got ganked inside Spinebreaker Post while typing this.

5. I remember most horde left alliance alone cos they were so outnumbered, i guess this is the thx we get.

6. Not really, horde constantly ganks alliance, the amount of 70 horde running around killing people in HP is rediculous. The other day had a mage and rogue 70 horde ganking all of the forges along the north ridge for about an hour. Skeletons everywhere

7. I've reached Hellfire Peninsula today during the day, managed to get 1 level (after 60) within 3-4 hours, which is to damn long.. Alliance everywhere like a plague. Couldn't do most of the quests due to ganking. I decided to wake up now in the middle of the night because the pop is low at this moment usually and guess what.. Alliance vermin ganking outside Thrallmar and Spinebreaker Post. The server needs tweaks like stronger guards and patrols near the settlements. Increased drop rate in some mobs if the area is populated at given moment (Had to skip one of the 1st's Thrallmar's quests that involve collecting 12 bloods. 1 blood every 4-5 kills and no mobs to kill unless you spend an hour doing 1 single quest). There's no quality of life as a Horde right now during leveling. Leveling is one of the best things in this game but not on Outland server. I can't wait to hit level 70 and get hell away from questing for a while. Oh wait, it will take a while.

EDIT: I got ganked inside Spinebreaker Post while typing this.
    Well, that is something what was happening to Alliance, when Horde outnumbered us 3:1. So at least now you can understand what was the feelings every Alliance player had, while questiong, before the fixes.

8. Now that the factions are in favor of the alliance, when can the horde expect to receive an honor/rep boost?
    300 people is not a lot. Horde outnumbered alliance with like 2-4k players, that is when you can start to cry. Calm down, 300 of 15 000 is not a lot.

9. Go cry yourself to sleep and don't come back pls.
    It's literally 50/50 now, we complained about 90/10.

10. I remember most horde left alliance alone cos they were so outnumbered, i guess this is the thx we get.
    I was thinking same, that alot of hordes just like me leaves alliance alone, but seems it was my illusion, when i started leveling alliance, most of the hordes are complete d....

11. Is someone really complaining about his faction being outnumbered by 300 players?

Spoiler: there are very few moments in the day where Alliance outnumbers Horde, every time I monitor the numbers on https://www.warmane.com/information Hordes are like 100-300 more than alliance.

And guess what, that's good for the server population, because we had a 66-33 ratio (10k hordes, 5k alliance online when I started playing, and looks like it was worse earlier than that), and people couldn't level up and were forced to change faction.
    Now it's close to 50-50.

As most horde players like to say, that's a PvP Server, and you will get ganked by opposing faction, so stop crying (wasn't that what people said 1 week ago in these threads to alliance players?). Some useful suggestions:
    -Change zone: at lvl 60 you can easily go to Zangarmarsh (60-64 zone), or even go back to Kalimdor/Easter Kingdoms and clear Winterspring/EPL/Silithus/Blasted Lands;
    -Play in a group: just write in /s chat "inv me" for any quest and you will find someone. Opposing faction won't attack you that easily if you are 2+.

My 2 cents,

P.S: Start asking for Horde perks when there will be 1-2 weeks of 80Alliance-20Horde ratio

12. I remember most horde left alliance alone cos they were so outnumbered, i guess this is the thx we get.
    That is so horse ****...YOU maybe left Alliance alone, but the rest didn't. I still have nightmares about my time leveling a Human 5 days after launch...It took me 50+ hours to go from 58-70 because of all the time I spent dead. And I went out of my way to avoid Horde...They were EVERYWHERE, 10x worse than it is now for horde..

13. LeL - 15k players - 300 max difference (depending on the hour it can go to either sides advantage) - Less than 1% difference. World (of warcraft) is dying.

14. I doubt it's a simple matter of horde characters vs alliance numbers. They probably measure metrics like Pks in the world vs number of quests completed per-faction and people actually max level. If the horde are still ganking the hell out of alliance and the population can't even reach endgame they'll probably have to leave the exp bonus to make it less frustrating to level.

15. I remember most horde left alliance alone cos they were so outnumbered, i guess this is the thx we get.
    You must be drunk cause that's insane. Horde HARASSED THE **** out of alliance everywhere while leveling. Horde gank ON SIGHT and always with larger numbers. Yall are getting some karma, that is all.

12 Last