1. Dual Spec Service

Greetings fellow gamers!

I'm trying to figure out a good way to handle the really smart Dual Spec system that's been implemented by Warmane.
    However, as of now I only have the tedious way of handling the re-specs is via macros and I'd like to have your opinion to this.

What I'm talking about if not obvious is the fact that you learn new spells and you'd like to have different abilities on different keybindings depending on which spec you're currently using.

How do you guys handle this task? Do you use any good addon for it or do you set up macros etc.?

Kind regards,
    Webbe

2. Greetings fellow gamers!

I'm trying to figure out a good way to handle the really smart Dual Spec system that's been implemented by Warmane.
    However, as of now I only have the tedious way of handling the re-specs is via macros and I'd like to have your opinion to this.

What I'm talking about if not obvious is the fact that you learn new spells and you'd like to have different abilities on different keybindings depending on which spec you're currently using.

How do you guys handle this task? Do you use any good addon for it or do you set up macros etc.?

Kind regards,
    Webbe
    Action Bar Saver addon for bars and outffiter addon for you gear sets,that what i am using.
    ABS is really easy to use.you set your skills on your bars then type "abs save "name" ",put whatever name you like for this setup.when you want to get this setup type "abs restore "name" " .you can make macro for "restore" and put it somewhere on your bars so switching will be easy with just pressing 1 button :D
    sidenote if you want some downgrade skill on your bars you will have to make macro for it./cast something (rank 1) because ABS will always put the highest rank skill on your bar if its not a macro.