1. We demand a new progression server

As the title claims - community demands a wotlk progression server.
    First patch, new server or even rebooting one of the existing.
    Icecrown aint on it's prime anymore, people completed the content and quit the server.
    Why creating a new server? Well, why not...
    Consider it.

2. Demand , like warmane owe you anything , try suggestion maybe , just maybe that way they will consider it

3. Demand , like warmane owe you anything , try suggestion maybe , just maybe that way they will consider it
    Why are you using so many commas?
    Also, why taking things so serious? You seem stressful. I SUGGEST you should go out and make some friends, bothersome kid.

4. I don't get people on this community. If you have nothing smart to say, better say nothing.

5. "Demand" like you have any sort of authority to demand something. Also icecrown still has a queue and high pop, I don't understand what you mean by it not being in it's prime anymore. Looks just fine to me. Try making a suggestion next time, not a command

6. If you have nothing smart to say, better say nothing.
    If you give advice like this then why did you create this thread? You should know better.

7. As the title claims - community demands a wotlk progression server.
    Icecrown aint on it's prime anymore, people completed the content and quit the server.
    Consider it.
    Lordaeron exists.

8. If you give advice like this then why did you create this thread? You should know better.
    You could say that about anything that doesn't fit your narrow mind. Grow up.

9. We demand a new staff

and while we're at it free coins would be cool too, and free queue skips!

10. I don't care much for a new realm, but something that would be cool would be a realm that works similarly to diablo seasons.

Basically the realm would progress until Halion is killed, and after x months of that, you can merge the characters to Icecrown, and reset the realm again.

Really don't know if there's a lot of demand for that though.

11. As the title claims - community demands a wotlk progression server.
    Consider it.
    You mean you, you demand it. Just hush.

I don't get people on this community. If you have nothing smart to say, better say nothing.
    Do you even think before you speak? Should take your own advice.

12. i started playing on Lordaeron when it wa the only server, i've put 12 days in leveling my toon to 74 and all my professions are up, i was so upset when the new server came out and became the popular server and im still on a hardcore server when im casual,. i just stopped playing. haven't touched the game for about 8 months. i have about 30k gold too which was a waste of time farming i probably won't play on the server. i am against new servers!

13. The choice of words was the death of this thread.

12 Last