1. Good idea, let's split up the community even more, smarty-pants...

2. Please don't count me in as part of the community that demands from warmane.

3. Wrong words, wrong place, wrong attitude...

And if you do post it in the right place, it's a wrong suggestion anyways : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

4. i started playing on Lordaeron when it wa the only server, i've put 12 days in leveling my toon to 74 and all my professions are up, i was so upset when the new server came out and became the popular server and im still on a hardcore server when im casual,. i just stopped playing. haven't touched the game for about 8 months. i have about 30k gold too which was a waste of time farming i probably won't play on the server. i am against new servers!
    There was never a time when Lordaeron was the only server.

5. Lord ****ing sucks. Buffed content, no RDF, no looms, no shop. They should have focused more on the progression side, instead of making it "hardcore".[/QUOTE]
    hahaha, Lord isn't for casuals who give up when they don't one-shot a raid. You want ''old content'' , go do Ulduar on Lordaeron. It will be hard even with ICC gear.

6. As the title claims - community demands a wotlk progression server.
    First patch, new server or even rebooting one of the existing.
    Icecrown aint on it's prime anymore, people completed the content and quit the server.
    Why creating a new server? Well, why not...
    Consider it.
    Where's the "community" ? I didn't see a poll or something like that before.

7. We demand the guild member limit to be removed.

8. We demand a serious pvp guild to dethrone/overthrow <Ohdo> and their supremacy in pvp.
    Because <Ohdo> has elite squad for premades when it comes to bgs and kinda beats all....

Spoiler: Show
    Rip joke thread
    Edited: June 12, 2017 Reason: I forgot to add <Ohdo> elite squat

9. I don't get people on this community. If you have nothing smart to say, better say nothing.
    The people "on" this community demand that you remove yourself from these forums.

10. I don't get people on this community
    How can you know what they want then?

First 12