1. Instant level 70?

Are there currently any perks for donating on this server? Can you get instant level 70 or no?

2. Why?

This is supposed to be a real BC server yet all you ******s want to do is ruin it. If you want an instant lvl 70 go elsewhere, spend the time playing...

3. No there is not.

If instant max level is what you want i don't think this server is the one for you

4. This server has no p2w perks like that. You can go on outland for that sort of stuff.

5. It makes me sad that this younger generation can only think about instant gratification.

6. If you are asking because you want a server that doesn't have perks like that then yes, this is your home. Otherwise go waste ya money on Outlands. We don't want you here.

7. If you are asking because you want a server that doesn't have perks like that then yes, this is your home. Otherwise go waste ya money on Outlands. We don't want you here.
    Put an end to beta male casuals that want to destory our server with features that shouldn't exist.

8. The reason I stopped playing retail and came over to ****** and now Warmane is due to this mindset... I wouldn't want a instant 70 even if it was for free.

9. The reason I stopped playing retail and came over to ****** and now Warmane is due to this mindset... I wouldn't want a instant 70 even if it was for free.
    At worse it would be an option in outland, but I highly doubt they would do it for Medivh, almost 0% chance of it happening.