1. Insane que and an idea on how to fix it ?

So ive wanted to play on Outland for some time now but every time i try to log in it gives me a 340+min que, think alot of players are playing on Outland cause of the x5 xp, if you let players choose their exp increase them self on the medivh realm, think it would boost the servers population too and wouldnt make it so the people who enjoy the x1 rate couldnt experience that. Hope you take this into consideration ^^

2. So ive wanted to play on Outland for some time now but every time i try to log in it gives me a 340+min que, think alot of players are playing on Outland cause of the x5 xp, if you let players choose their exp increase them self on the medivh realm, think it would boost the servers population too and wouldnt make it so the people who enjoy the x1 rate couldnt experience that. Hope you take this into consideration ^^
    Donate to skip the queue .

3. 7 hours for 300 players, its smelly af, or warmane has 14700 constant nolifers that aint logging off till they die playing

4. 7 hours for 300 players, its smelly af, or warmane has 14700 constant nolifers that aint logging off till they die playing
    donators skipping que makes you wait till some1 else logs off. since the outland is very popular atm, i am pretty sure if you have 1k que atleast 1k players log in without que and therefore you wait 2k or more que irl.
    if you know what i mean.

5. Well, have you ever played icecrown? warmanes wotlk server, i used to wait 1.1k ques there pretty legit lol and here it takes whole day for 400

6. I guess its also just because of the fresh start, the server is not even 1 month old