1. Don't let the casuals that can't comprehend how WoW existed before dual specialization ruin this server.

Say no to filthy casuals that are only here to alleviate their boredom of Legion.

Say no to casuals that will kill this server and be gone in a month.
    What the hell does dual-spec have to do with being casual? You're not looking at it logically, there is no connection. Dual spec merely opens up options by removing barriers that ultimately leads to a better experience for everyone. The only real outcome of dual-spec existing is more availability of tanks and healers.

Whether you're casual or super hardcore, skilled or unskilled... None of these things have anything to do with it, to say otherwise an able minded person would have to think you were trolling.

2. Hmm I don't suppose you are playing on a 2007 PC are you? Modern PC's have a lot features that weren't around during BC. I hope you have built yourself a period PC to go with the expansion and have limited your internet bandwidth to what it was in 2008 ? after all you want the full TBC experience.

^ that is as stupid as trying to stop a QoL change that will benefit the majority of the server population.

3. how about not paying 15$ a month for subcription fee's? because the 15$ a month would make it blizzlike and it existed in the burning crusade. stop crying kid. considering how low the population on the server is compared to what it was in retail it serves a purpose in allowing people to step up tothe plate of different roles instead of just saying **** it because theres not enough people on the serve.

4. If you can afford the time to be a hardcore TBC player in 2017, chances are you're still in school and thus never played TBC to begin with, or you're lacking a work-life balance. As we age, we have to accept the fact that there are bigger priorities than playing WoW all day every day (which means converting to casual play time), and QoL features can remove simple inconveniences without completely changing vital aspects of gameplay.

"Casuals" is a poorly misunderstood, over-used term.

5. I have a strong itch to throw few insults on OP, but I will refrain from this. You have problem with casuals players? Surprise, no one cares. As someone said earlier, dual spec is actually usefull feature. How is that connected to being casual, that is something I can't comprehend.
    If you are that much butthurt, just go to different server, no ?

6. Funny how people who are against Dual Spec never are against Global Chat. Both are features that makes life easier. And both are NOT tbc blizzlike features.

Either allow both or remove both.

7. Funny how people who are against Dual Spec never are against Global Chat. Both are features that makes life easier. And both are NOT tbc blizzlike features.

Either allow both or remove both.
    Global chat is not a feature. Every player in every expansion was/is able to /join channelname, by that creating a custom channel. You're not joining global or world by default as a setting. It's just a custom channel. Stop spreading false informations. Jesus... I will report this, and I hope this current administration to handle the trolls adequately.

8. How cute of you to announce you report me.
    Back in retail TBC no one used custom channels because custom channels only held X amount of people in them. Everyone used trade chat, general chat and whispers to find new members to a dungeon party.

Global chat with room for everyone on the server is a private server feature. Not a retail feature. You obviously never played retail TBC back in 2008.

9. No dual spec is not necesary due to how people level. We played this game throughout Vanilla and the burning crusader and partially within Wrath of the lich king with out dual specialization. Your entire point is moot.

If you want to be a dedicated healer you can be. you do not need dual spec.

If you want to be a dedicated tank. You can be. You do not need dual sepc.

If you want to be a dedicated dps. you can be. You do not need dual spec.

Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade exapnsion. It therefor has no palce here.

If you want dual specialization you're more than welcome to play on one of the wrath servers that has it.

Some thing that did not exist in the burning crusade has no place existing within this server.

No arguement presented by anyone, no amount of crying will change that fact.
    On icecrown the trade chat in major cities is not special anymore :DDD
    We need people like you! Patriots,fanatics,dude you should make your own electoral campaign gg

P.S i laughed my *** off reading all these posts by this guy and replies from others to him :D

10. Dual-spec does more good than bad to the server,

Healers and tanks can play as normal players outside raidgroup etc, it will be easier to make groups through the lvling proces, and the pvp community will be much healthier.

My vote for Dual-spec is yes.

11. Make Medeivh great again! Vote for Dual Spec!

First 12