1. Stop the casuals from destroying Medivh.

This is supposed to be a BC server. Stop asking for features that never existed in the burning crusade, features such as but not limited to dual specialization.

If you give into these casuals now it won't end with dual spec you'll end up destroying this server. You don't have to believe me when it all fails and Medivh bottoms out to nothing I'll just make a new post and refer you back to this with an obligatory "I told you so" comment.

Please don't make bad decisions do not add dual spec or any other feature that was not in BC.

2. Dual specs is something that is necessary due to how people level; it's a good thing to add as it doesn't put an edge over anyone else; you can just play more than one spec without investing all of your gold into each change. These are changes that don't effect gameplay, so get off your high horse please and take off those rose-tinted glasses. No one liked having to go to cities to reset your spec just to do one dungeon, then when you do it finally and head back the group disbands due to it taking too much time. This is a quality of life change, if you pressed them to not do this the disparity of no healers and tanks would grow to be even worse since leveling as a healer or tank is annoying as hell.

3. Dual specs is something that is necessary due to how people level; it's a good thing to add as it doesn't put an edge over anyone else; you can just play more than one spec without investing all of your gold into each change. These are changes that don't effect gameplay, so get off your high horse please and take off those rose-tinted glasses. No one liked having to go to cities to reset your spec just to do one dungeon, then when you do it finally and head back the group disbands due to it taking too much time. This is a quality of life change, if you pressed them to not do this the disparity of no healers and tanks would grow to be even worse since leveling as a healer or tank is annoying as hell.
    No dual spec is not necesary due to how people level. We played this game throughout Vanilla and the burning crusader and partially within Wrath of the lich king with out dual specialization. Your entire point is moot.

If you want to be a dedicated healer you can be. you do not need dual spec.

If you want to be a dedicated tank. You can be. You do not need dual sepc.

If you want to be a dedicated dps. you can be. You do not need dual spec.

Dual specialization did not exist in the burning crusade exapnsion. It therefor has no palce here.

If you want dual specialization you're more than welcome to play on one of the wrath servers that has it.

Some thing that did not exist in the burning crusade has no place existing within this server.

No arguement presented by anyone, no amount of crying will change that fact.

4. No arguement presented by anyone, no amount of crying will change that fact.
    Should probably listen to yourself and consider other non-blizzlike features you're enjoying that weren't TBC either.

Its QoL that has 0 impact, and you're against it for the sake of being against something, probably due to YOUR idea of a perfect tbc server.

Guess what, unless you have a time machine, there is no way to get a 100% Blizz like server, if you think you can, you are also more than welcome to open and do your own.

5. I don't really understand why you are fiercely against this. Yes, everybody knows that it was not in TBC but as said before, its a QoL feature so doesn't have much impact on game. I want to raid as Fire mage and Pvp as Frost, this feature removes that annoying process between them. People can still choose not to use it. There are other ways to torture yourself you know? just saying...

And if you are looking for a genuine TBC experince, look no further. It's GONE FOREVER and no private server can replace it. Unless blizz swallow a load and open legacy servers. Invention of time machine is more likely to happen before that though.

edit: Took a break while typing this and now it looks like a copy of lenthas' post T.T
    Edited: June 10, 2017

6. Suroh is just a troll, spaming horde global last few days with his bs...

7. This is supposed to be a BC server. Stop asking for features that never existed in the burning crusade, features such as but not limited to dual specialization.

If you give into these casuals now it won't end with dual spec you'll end up destroying this server. You don't have to believe me when it all fails and Medivh bottoms out to nothing I'll just make a new post and refer you back to this with an obligatory "I told you so" comment.

Please don't make bad decisions do not add dual spec or any other feature that was not in BC.
    I support this, don't make this a fun realm for casuals like this Lanela writing nonsense like "dual specs is something that is necessary due how people level"; go back to your hole, maggot.

8. In the end its Warmane's server and if they want they can do anything to the server, but usually they listen to the majority and having dual spec is nothing short of simply a QoL change that impacts nothing on the "casuals ruining server" or anything close to that.

Hopefully Warmane devs/staff have a reasonable head unlike this guy who i instantly ignored once I saw him ingame chat spamming global.

9. Yes you're right, the server is totally better off with less tanks and healers.

10. Yes you're right, the server is totally better off with less tanks and healers.
    Don't let the casuals that can't comprehend how WoW existed before dual specialization ruin this server.

Say no to filthy casuals that are only here to alleviate their boredom of Legion.

Say no to casuals that will kill this server and be gone in a month.

11. I think that before deciding they should just wait a bit. Let people get to 70 and then let's see what is wanted. The community here is looking very different as far as I've seen and it might not be the wisest thing to rush the custom feature.

12. There's no issue with casual players playing on the Medivh server, but keep the server meta hardcore just like it was in retail BC. Also quit being such an elitist when it comes to others choices and preferences. People can use addons, that doesn't make them casuals. I've heard you talk crap in Global, stop trying to push your agenda on others, it's immature.

13. Ignore Suroh, he's just a ""troll"" that's trying to move from global to the forums.

14. Ignore Suroh, he's just a ""troll"" that's trying to move from global to the forums.
    Stop letting Western European beta males ruin our game.

It'sn ot okay to add a feature this server if it didn't exist in the burning crusade.

They have no justification for trying to have features that didn't exist in bc to bei ntroduced on a private bc server.

They're just so bad they can't play with out them, these are the people that killed retail WoW.

The only reason private servers exist is because these casual beta males ruined WoW in teh first place now they want to do it here.

You think these western European beta males will stay on this server?

No they wont. The second they get new content on retail they will go back there.

Put an end to beta male casuals.

15. That's probably racist on some level.
    Not really but nice try.

Put an end to the casuals that want to destroy this server by adding features that never existed in The Burning Crusade to a BC server.

12 Last