1. Gl leveling w out lvl 70 freind

So today i was leveling in tanaris and got smashed into the ground (while i was in a group) by some random level 70 horde player. Have fun leveling

2. Interesting story, you should write a book !

3. It's best to avoid zones that are crawling with horde and to stay in your Eastren Kingdome zones.

4. Go man up & play instead of crying on the forums, maybe then you'll be able to level "w out lvl 70 freind".

5. So today i was leveling in tanaris and got smashed into the ground (while i was in a group) by some random level 70 horde player. Have fun leveling
    It is pretty easy, if you are not dumb enough to go leveling the the pvp "sided" areas....

6. You're playing a pvp server after all... I don't know why soo many people are surprised to find that they are dying to people higher level than them...

7. You're playing a pvp server after all... I don't know why soo many people are surprised to find that they are dying to people higher level than them...
    Cause it's not a normal human behaviour - to kill another without any sense. If you can get HK - it's another thing, but just spoiling someone's game is a bad habit.

8. Cause it's not a normal human behaviour - to kill another without any sense. If you can get HK - it's another thing, but just spoiling someone's game is a bad habit.
    Deal with it, or change to a pve server.

9. Deal with it, or change to a pve server.
    As you see I just answered the question. I dealt with it. And being 70 I don't kill lowies just for a joy. I even help them killing their mobs. And if every 70 would behave this way, the game would be better. Players must respect each other and not to be pieces of that brown substance.

10. Lowbie ganking serves no purpose. I do not and have not ever understood it. Ganking 70s is the only form of it that makes sense. You could fight someone who is better than you and learn from it or get an hk. You win either way.

11. My cousin leveled 2 days ago from lvl 1 to lvl 62(63) i think (ally) without getting rage quits. Ofc, if you choose zones such as STV/Tanaris the chance to get rekt is huge. Try Feralas ? Felwood ? Zones where lvl 70 usually dont have work. Lets not forget that Tanaris is where 2 dungeons are, with rep vendor. The other option is to look for PvE server and stop the facking complain.

12. you got ganked ? I'm calling the police.

13. You guys keep forgetting that WoW is all about the fight between alliance and the horde. Even if you consider the behaviour "unhuman", this is was the game is about. Killing the other faction.