1. Queue Stuck(?)

Im in a queue for like 7 and a half hours.. From 12:20 pm EEST till now...
    I was like number 500 and now im 178...
    AFTER 7.30 HOURS
    What's going on?

2. there is NO WAY that the same people play non-stop the last ****ing 8 hours! i was ****ing 500th! You're telling me that there arent 500 no-donation players that stopped playing the last 8 HOURS?

3. 8 hours in queue from 646 and still in 257, absurd

4. 8 hours in queue from 646 and still in 257, absurd
    400 ppl log out about 8 hours lol XD its not normal

5. Such unreal queue is due to the absence of AFK-kick on this server. A lot of people just AFKing to reserve their place in the game while they are eating, sleeping, etc. Seems that things would be better when the AFK would be kicked out. Maybe not instantly, but after 2-3 mins of afking. This will move the queue very fast.

6. too much bots and ppl who play in 2-3 window
    anti afk cheats

7. im 106 inque, estimated time 987mins...sh*t guys :D waiting for like 6-7hrs, its unbelievable play here without VIP

8. Use the search option next time, or just look at the sticky threads
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355054

The client cannot update your position in the queue if a player skips it.
    As long as the population is over 15000 nobody in the queue can enter.

Think of it this way, the realm is full and you are spot 100 in the queue, this means that you have to wait for 101 players to log out in order to get in. Now lets say 50 donors decide to play and skip the queue, now you have to wait for 151 players to log out. It isn't a thing of just 800 out of 15000 not logging off, they probably did, but more than 800 people skipped the queue in the meantime

9. im sutck at 22nd in que for like 2 hours, i just quit ...****ed up...loged on my sisters acc she went in like 1 min from 1740 to 1720 and i was still 22nd ???

10. Use the search option next time, or just look at the sticky threads
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355054
    OK, why not to disconnect the AFKers then and free the server's space?

11. im sutck at 22nd in que for like 2 hours, i just quit ...****ed up...loged on my sisters acc she went in like 1 min from 1740 to 1720 and i was still 22nd ???
    Because there are people leaving the queue between 1740-1720, but not between 22-0... simple.

12. So, after legit 12 hours, im 86th and still ill need another 3-4 hours at least. I don't want to be a ***** but something must change here, the AFK system maybe (?) i dont know, but this is unbearable... I started with 500 in front of me and after 12 hours i still got another 80... There are bots / AFKHacks etc that **** up the experience to the other people trying to enjoy the Warmane's hard work on these private servers. Im angry with those cheaters, i'm not ungrateful to devs, i know i play for free but there is something fishy here. There's no way only 500 non-premium users can log every 12 hours.

13. i am laughing my *** off with you guys.you sit 12 hours in queue,when you can log in whatever you want and go out whenever you want for 10$.you guys must be some really sorry individuals LOL.