1. outland pvp

you have totally ****ed up bgs, alliance have more gear, alliance have more people on their team always, alliance win all bgs because of gear, and then get further ahead because of the honor boost. Nice.

2. you have totally ****ed up bgs, alliance have more gear, alliance have more people on their team always, alliance win all bgs because of gear, and then get further ahead because of the honor boost. Nice.
    Were the things OK for you when Horde outnumbered Alliance and won every bg?

3. you have totally ****ed up bgs, alliance have more gear, alliance have more people on their team always, alliance win all bgs because of gear, and then get further ahead because of the honor boost. Nice.
    I really enjoy how some hordes panic and cry so much, because they are actually losing now - and not winning 100 % of the games. No alliance does not always win, and the gear boost is needed to keep it balanced. Stop crying and think you lose all games just because you lose some-

4. I dinged 70 only 2 days ago as a Horde player.
    I did not experience how it was before the Alliance boost. But having played BG's for 2 full days, it does not feel good.
    It's not just 'a few losses'. I personally experience about a 25% win rate. And the losses are just one complete rekfest, no chance.

Anyway I thought I'd give PvP a try for once as a PvE player but if this is how it's going to be sign me off.. :/

Oh yeah another 2 months of boostings left btw, LOL!?!?

5. http://i.imgur.com/Wf6Arhb.jpg

i had at least 7-8 games in a row today like this one.lost 1 won 7-8 love horde atm.i think biggest reason you lose all the time on fresh 70 is because you are pretty much useless in BGs and drag your team down.i am sry if that sound cruel but is the true.when you get some gear it will get way better.

@Cyanicade how it was before the boost it this.you wait 30 mins in queue as horde then mosr likely you fight alliance premade and they rekt you.then you go out and wait another 30 mins in queue.also honor bonus for alliance is kinda lame i agree,but its not that bad.there is tons of horde players with almost full PVP gear already aswell.
    Edited: June 11, 2017

6. Actually not sure what you complain about. Since i had today 17 BG`s and lost 15 out of that 17 with the teams :)

7. So if horde are only winning 25% games and as alliance im only winning maybe 10% of the games . That math doesn't add up

8. http://i.imgur.com/Wf6Arhb.jpg

i had at least 7-8 games in a row today like this one.lost 1 won 7-8 love horde atm.i think biggest reason you lose all the time on fresh 70 is because you are pretty much useless in BGs and drag your team down.i am sry if that sound cruel but is the true.when you get some gear it will get way better.

@Cyanicade how it was before the boost it this.you wait 30 mins in queue as horde then mosr likely you fight alliance premade and they rekt you.then you go out and wait another 30 mins in queue.also honor bonus for alliance is kinda lame i agree,but its not that bad.there is tons of horde players with almost full PVP gear already aswell.

exactly why bonus honor needs to stay in for least few more weeks. the new 70's need to get geared and can't because Alliance lose pretty much everything now with the new players having no gear. Most horde are geared now which is why they stomp the **** out of alliance now. This is simply for players on alliance to catch up. Doesn't it feel better that u don't have to wait 30 mins for q's now that ppl are playing allaince. I don't know why ppl cry so much about something that isn't gonna mean anything in a month cause most ppl will be geared.

9. http://i.imgur.com/Wf6Arhb.jpg

i think biggest reason you lose all the time on fresh 70 is because you are pretty much useless in BGs and drag your team down.i am sry if that sound cruel but is the true.when you get some gear it will get way better.
    I can agree that I am probably useless gearwise, and being new to PvP mechanics.
    Most of these losses are in AV, being 1 out of 40 doesn't seem like I would drag down the entire team? :) I feel like the horde is just running around as headless chickens not knowing any tactics in there, which I learned in 2 games..

After my post I had a much better time in Arathi Basin with about a 50% winrate, much better than AV :P

10. AV is always alliance dominated....

11. AV is alliance dominated yeah but when alliance wins AB ppl are spamming trade WOAH GUYS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEND, and rest of alliance is like woah mate bs any pics or it didnt happen?