1. Pre-nerfed raids?

Hi guys, im pretty new here, figuring out on what server do i wanna play and i cannot find any official statements whether the medivh has pre-nerf raids. cuz from what i see and hear outland is way way easier than the retail tbc content was. Anyone can help me out figuring out what should i do? i really dont mind lvling on 1x even though i made it a few times already on nost/elysium but i wanna be sure what im lvling for. if for a low quality content just for nostalgia then i dont think its what im looking for.

2. Correct, Medivh's raids are gonna be pre-nerfs. They stated it on the official announcement post if i believe right.

3. from what i saw they only said "true hardcore raid exprience" or sth liek that. does that mean it is prenerf? or just trashtalking to get attention?

4. now we are talking. thank you very much :) one more question, is there any oficial info that raids that are on outlands now are post-nerf?

5. Can't help you on this one i'm sorry :(

6. Don't waste your time bug. The beta male casuals are screaming and crying to turn this server into a hybrid abomination that removes every aspect of BC.

7. Don't waste your time bug. The beta male casuals are screaming and crying to turn this server into a hybrid abomination that removes every aspect of BC.
    You're the only one that keeps crying like a baby. Grow up.

8. Don't waste your time bug. The beta male casuals are screaming and crying to turn this server into a hybrid abomination that removes every aspect of BC.
    Because nerding it out "hardcore gamer" mode in your dimly lit room makes you alpha af. 10/10 logic.

Also, why do kids like you think the ******s over at the_donald are people you want to talk like?

9. Also, why do kids like you think the ******s over at the_donald are people you want to talk like?
    He's learned that the use of anaphora is a powerful tool in propaganda. He missed the fact that for it to be successful the subjects need to be dumber than yourself. In Suroh66's case that's a tough nut to crack.

10. At this point, dont give this suroh guy anymore attention guys... it's just a bad troll. I just wish this kind of conduct would be bannable.

11. well as it turns out the raids are not pre nerf just fyi

12. well as it turns out the raids are not pre nerf just fyi
    They are. They're not buffed like Lordaeron, though. With 2.4.3 client, it's just easier.

Compare stats with a pre-nerf kill and you'll see.

13. Stats werent nerfed on bosses when the patch 2.1.0 hit. The nerf patch made other changes like trash mobs and boss adds becoming too easy)making them ccable etc.) and making bosses use abilities less often.

But if a party of 9 with 3 being healers can kill Curator in green/blue gear i really think they can remove the "challenging" and "hardcore" from the description of the realm.

One way to quickly check if the instance is pre nerf is the Opera event. If Romulos Darring increases the haste and dmg by 50% is pre nerf, if its 35% its post nerf.