1. why my dmg so low

i have problem with my lock i always do 5k dps in icc and ppl told me if u dont do 10k dps in hc bosses ur a shame to this world

this is my armory plz tell me whats the problem
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

note - im destruction lock

this is my rotation
    cruse of the elements - immolate- chaos bolt -conflagrate -3x incinearate

ty

2. 1- too much hit
    2- Not enough Crit
    3- Not enough haste
    4- Why are you playing destro with no other demo lock in a raid.

3. 1- how much crit do i neeed ?
    2-how much haste do i neeed?
    4 cuz i didnt try demo before and my statas good for demo?

4. 4 pc t10 would be nice too(keep the crafted pants).Also,you can check the guide on the forum.He stated 4 because demo and affli usually does better overall(also,demo provides an excellent sp buff for the raid,thus demo is preferred over destro for the raids sake),however they aren't as simple as destro rotation wise(they need a little more interaction than simply pressing the thing thats not on cd(I only prefer destro on rare cases,like on dbs adds for daze).Also,only use CoE if there's no uh dk/boomkin alive in the raid to provide the +13% mgd taken debuff,use CoD if it can tick,and use CoA if the boss doesn't live long enough for CoD to tick(1 min).For PvE put the point from Shadowfury into Demonic Power(boosts imp damage+synergizes with Empowered Imp a bit),remove the point from Fel Synergy(your pet won't need healing) and put 1 from Improved Soul Leech to Pyroclasm and possibly and one from Demonic Embrace to Improved Healthstone for better Healthstones(usually thats what most people pick bc of the utility).Cloth caster dps gear doesn't have spirit(it has crit+haste),so exchange Glyph of Life Tap to Glyph of Immolate(boosts Immolate damage and Conflagrate damage too).Aim for 14% hit from gear if there's a boomkin/spriest in the raid,otherwise 17% is the cap.
    Edited: June 11, 2017