1. What's with /who cooldown?

Hi !

Is there a purpose behind this? I can only request for people's class once in a while. This is very frustrating when looking for mates for a dungeon, since I have to ask everyone what their class is, instead of just clicking (and when I have to ask 10+ people, this makes me mad).

2. Long story short, it prevents lag (lag we'd have if everyone spammed /who)

3. Long story short, it prevents lag (lag we'd have if everyone spammed /who)
    Warmane has some really special core then, other servers have /who functioning properly and without lags

4. other servers don`t support NEARLY as much people ^.^

5. other servers don`t support NEARLY as much people ^.^
    Nostalrius? And there is one thing. Medivh is not really that much populated. How do you explain it has to be restricted there as well?

6. Not that populated? Not even retail had this many people back then. Why would you be needing to spam who anyway? Spamming people without a guild??

7. Long story short, it prevents lag (lag we'd have if everyone spammed /who)
    Are you pulling this out of your ***?

8. It certainly doesnt feel like full retail server. Thing is, other servers are/were more populated and have /who functioning properly. And about spammin /who, EXACTLY! I dont know why would anyone spam it, you only occasionaly need to check class/guild on few people while inviting for dung etc. No reason for 2 min CD

9. Not that populated? Not even retail had this many people back then. Why would you be needing to spam who anyway? Spamming people without a guild??
    Wtf? Do you even read?

10. I guess retail didn't have this many to a server but then you have the factor of those servers just being EU or NA unlike warmanes. Come peak time's the server is booming though.

Why would you need to spam who to make a group? Don't you know how to use /w or global you could even try pressing i.

Just a tip try asking for the class you want in global. Not rocket science is it....
    Edited: June 11, 2017

11. I guess retail didn't have this many to a server but then you have the factor of those servers just being EU or NA unlike warmanes. Come peak time's the server is booming though.

Why would you need to spam who to make a group? Don't you know how to use /w or global you could even try pressing i.

Just a tip try asking for the class you want in global. Not rocket science is it....
    If you're looking for 1 dps for any instance, and 4 different ppl whisper you with "I can come", "inv me" etc - you just want to be able to shift click their names, which you can only do once. Basically you'll have to add them to friends to see their classes and level. It's a hassle really.

12. I'd like to have an answer from staff on this. Couldn't find anything by searching on forums.

13. I have answered this question earlier on the other thread:

This is part of server's performance optimisation. Same is reason is why /who is showing only 50 players. This is a limit set to improve server stability. Imagine if at least 500 players use /who at the same time to dump all 15000 online players - that's incredible load on the server.
    Click on the green text link to see full thread.

14. Not that populated? Not even retail had this many people back then. Why would you be needing to spam who anyway? Spamming people without a guild??
    Because some people dont have manners and even if you post w me class and spec they whisp with only "Inv" than you get 20 of those than when you dont answer it starts again like "inv,,why wont you inv me" than cursing starts and you are being spammed and it gets hard to continue making group. Some people dont have manners maybe like you when you accuse him of spamming guild inv and you probably dont know that shift click on players name can give some basic info about that player that whisped you so it makes making group shorter.... Btw guess what it counts as /who so you can make shift click only once in every few minutes. Thats why he asked for /who not to spam for guild

12 Last