1. Could we at least execute /who playerName on players that have recently whispered us?

And if /who is on cooldown, could we get a "Command on cooldown, please try again in X minutes" message? I always assumed its a bug due to which its not working every time.

2. The problem with /who is the datamining addons that people use that slam the server with a thousand requests per second. I do like the being able to /who anyone that whispers you solution.

3. While it's a bit of a pain in the ***, I find it much more informative and ultimately faster to just tab to a browser, and drop the players name into an armory link:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty quick to start an empty chat message, shift click on toon name, select all, and copy, all on one sequence.. replace char name in browser url, and go from there.

I'm not sure how long the armory caches data here before updating, but gear won't changing that often at cap that it'll be crazy out of date.

Edit: Didn't like url with dummy character name in it. Dumped in a rando isntead.
    Edited: June 12, 2017 Reason: updated link

4. While it's a bit of a pain in the ***, I find it much more informative and ultimately faster to just tab to a browser, and drop the players name into an armory link:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty quick to start an empty chat message, shift click on toon name, select all, and copy, all on one sequence.. replace char name in browser url, and go from there.

I'm not sure how long the armory caches data here before updating, but gear won't changing that often at cap that it'll be crazy out of date.

Edit: Didn't like url with dummy character name in it. Dumped in a rando isntead.
    oi who you callin a dummy

5. Not that populated? Not even retail had this many people back then. Why would you be needing to spam who anyway? Spamming people without a guild??
    I do /who all the time to check guild/class/level of players I may want to dungeon with or do trade with, maybe I want to quickly check what class the person advertising for a dungeon is without asking them or having to armory them. And it's not spamming /who, the cooldown is like 1-2 mins or something. Just with casual use you will run into issues with the cooldown.

6. It has a cooldown to prevent abuse. Trust me, even the /who command can be abused for various reasons.

First 12