1. 1st position in queue!

Im 1st in queue for an hour!
    How its possible? I want to play -_-

2. it took me nearly 2 hours to move from 22nd position to 20th. lol

3. Donors jump your spot in queue.

Say you're second spot, and 10 donors log in, you'll still be second spot, but you actually have to wait for 2 non donors to log out meanwhile hoping no donors log in.

4. Medivh doesnt have queues, go there, if not, you can always pay 10 ****ing euros and play without waiting times :]

5. what a deception, i had hear good thing about it.... this queue time is killing me, come on we are really forced to pay to play? dont say me that there is any logic to this(you are not forced to pay but stay 2hrs minimum and more everytime you try to log on).... come on....

dont tell me to go medivh at 1x rate....

6. what a deception, i had hear good thing about it.... this queue time is killing me, come on we are really forced to pay to play? dont say me that there is any logic to this(you are not forced to pay but stay 2hrs minimum and more everytime you try to log on).... come on....

dont tell me to go medivh at 1x rate....
    You're not forced to pay for being able to play.
    What's the point of not saying to you to go to Medivh? This clearly seems the only option for you.

7. it's not real.. dont u understand, lol

8. Regardless of what you/people choose to believe to be real in terms of reported population, queues, and actual limits, the basic concept holds true.

Realm limit is 15,000. Let's say 10,000 non-premium users are logged in, along with 6,000 premium users.

Premium users don't just get moved to the front of the line (as some posts word it) bust skip the queue entirely, so in this instance, there are 16,000 accounts/toons logged into the realm, 1000 over the reported cap. Expect the overage is probably much higher looking at real numbers.

If you're first in the queue, you're not waiting for 1 non-premium user to log out, you're waiting for 1,0001 combined premium and non-premium users to log out, allowing for a non-premium slot to open up under the realm cap (assuming no other premium users log in while waiting).

As you can imagine, premium users are logging in and out all the time during peak hours, and with more users opting to go premium all the time due to the queues, the likelihood of enough combined users to log out during peak ours to allow you to advance from queue position 1 is less and less likely.

Users further back in the queue see more movement over their several hours wait, but this is not so much because people ahead of them are getting through the queue and into the game. Most of their movement can probably be chalked up to people in the queue in front of them leaving.

For you, in queue position 1, you don't see this sort of movement, but instead are stuck there until the combined premium and non-premium account/toon total dips below cap.

At the end of the day, Warmane doesn't owe you anything, whether you think their numbers and queues are real or not. Your options are, become a premium user, wait in line, play on a different realm, or play on a different server.

And regardless of what you believe about the numbers.. whatever the real cap is or isn't, during peak hours when the realm is beyond the cap and in overage with the premium users, it's pushing performance in crowded areas. Increasing the cap by a large number isn't likely to happen until performance and stability improvements over time allow it.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

9. Your options are, become a premium user, wait in line, play on a different realm, or play on a different server.
    The only problems is that u can't reach the end of the Queue whatever position u had in between 9 AM and 10 PM if u are non-premium user.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

10. The only problems is that u can't reach the end of the Queue whatever position u had in between 9 AM and 10 PM if u are non-premium user.
    That leaves 4 other options to pursue in your order of preference.

12 Last