1. Missing vendors on mammoth

Hello there, i have a problem with vendors on mammoth. They're just...not there xD anyone knows why? or how to fix it? or is it just server-side bug so I just have to wait until they fix it someday? :D

2. Yeah, for some reason those vendors dont show up at all, for the past 2-3 weeks. Before that they used to work.

3. damn..well that should be fixed up

4. They're being reworked right now as someone used to exploit a mechanism which allowed them to spam Gnimo & Hakmud infinitely and that would cause massive lag and fps drops in the said areas.

5. Well in Frostwolf History, there was a guy who spawn them, not tons of them, but a few to form events such, which we called "The Arrow Event" whereas the npcs lead you to a trail to an unknown or nostalgic area.
    It had been going on for sometime until someone managed to replicate that effect, starting with The Gargolye situation in October. The same player who destroyed Gilneas starter zone managed to find a way to do the same with the vendors, and he spawn them all over areas near Goldshire and Stormwind, twice.

This caused Warmane to disable it. The GOOD thing is the same guy who did this had been perma banned for Wintrading (all his accounts) a few a month or two ago, so he won't be able to do anything of the sort ever again, leaving the original player who founded the Arrow Event.

This also effects the Pandaria mount as well, for after the perma ban of the guy who spawn the vendors endlessly, a message was written in Northend Storm Peaks, it says "Save Frostwolf - Artist".

If Warmane were to bring back the vendors, most likely this Artist dude will come back to make his Arrow events, but unlike the other guy, he does not spawn them to oblivion.

I know because I took part in 3 Arrow Events along with the rest of Frostwolf for 3 years now.

Salvaged information: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=Arrow+Event

They're being reworked right now as someone used to exploit a mechanism which allowed them to spam Gnimo & Hakmud infinitely and that would cause massive lag and fps drops in the said areas.

The guy who did this was the same guy who locked down Gilneas year or two ago. He was founded and banned for wintrading and was resposible for summoning all those vendors at once, he even stated that on global leading us to the conclusion it was him.

However, there is the original man behind the vendor summon, a druid some players call the Artist, but he does not summon them to the point the lag starts, he was known for the Arrow Events tho. He still have a presence somewhere because of the Pandaria vendors that were found in Northend 2 weeks ago.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

6. well..great..so i spent 15k gold for nothing, perfect.. :D

7. well..great..so i spent 15k gold for nothing, perfect.. :D
    There may be a chance for it to return, the guy who spawn all of them relentlessly near Stormwind is long gone.

8. Clyde whatever, the stupidist warrior to ever play on Frostwolf, has been dealt with. His actions caused all of those vendors to spawn for 4 consecutive days. The good thing some players, including myself, caught him in the act of his little wintrade ring so he is long gone.

But! There is The Artist, most likely if this is enabled again he will form arrows at random, this guy wasn't a problem or ever been one, but a heads yp if they do enable it back. As of late, Pandaria vendors appear in Northend.