1. Stop using global to look for groups.

There is no reason to use the chat channel "Global" to look for groups.

1.) We have a dedicated LookingForGroup chat Channel. That's what it's there for use it.

2.) W have an LFG tool.

Global is nothing but non-stop guild recruitments and people looking for groups. That's not what the channel is meant for.

2. I agree with you, although there is a problem here. The LFG/LFM tool does not allow you to search for more than 3 dungeons at the same time. I think that this is the major issue and why it is so underused.
    I would love to see the LookingForGroup channel promoted in the chat instead of the "chat and find group! /join global" type of broadcast server-wide.

3. Fair point, well put!

4. Say no to casuals like this. Play the game the right way.

5. Say no to casuals like this. Play the game the right way.
    I'm def. not a casual. I just don't agree with you trying to push an agenda on others, it's extremely selfish and immature. It's a video game ffs, let people play the way they want to play, who are you tell anyone how to play the game they enjoy?

6. suroh66 stop using global chat to spam bull****, i hope you get ban

7. Yes please use the dungeon finder more people.

8. I hope you get a ban soon.
    Put an end to western european beta male casuals like eatdappl who are only playing this server till they get new content on retail.

9. Honestly global needs removing completely. I must admit i see stupidity in global slowing down now it's spammed none stop with LFG and guild recruitment so thats a good thing. The trolls can't even get a word out anymore. Could just be down to my ignore list getting huge though.

Makes you laugh how the trolls are moving to the forums now. One even taken upon himself to complain about tbc being like retail yet loves the global channel. Makes sense.

10. /leave global
    problem solved

you make this realm look like it's full of elitis *****s

I was literally about to suggest that. You're not forced to sit in global, so just leave.

11. Global is not TBC blizzlike, dunno what are you doing on it.

What will you ask next, LFR?

12. The server literally says "Create dungeon groups and chat with other players by typing /join global"

13. The server literally says "Create dungeon groups and chat with other players by typing /join global"
    There is a certain upcoming TBC server who will not have global chat because its not blizzlike. We didn't have a global chat back in 2008. So medivh is not a blizzlike server with the global chat.

12 Last