1. Game masters

hi there, i just want to know if there is any game master on icecrown realm.. cuze its been days i made ticket ingame and no awnsers.. and its sad when this happens in huge community..

2. hi there, i just want to know if there is any game master on icecrown realm.. cuze its been days i made ticket ingame and no awnsers.. and its sad when this happens in huge community..
    You're just going to have to be patient and wait ... just like the rest of us.

3. You're just going to have to be patient and wait ... just like the rest of us.
    but for a server like this.. people cant wait weeks.. or that many days.. for ingame tickets or support.. idk.. not saying to be like retail.. few mins and they wisp u or they fix the problem.. but saying like few hours..

4. TICKET TIPS:
    -use a layout similar to a letter
    -use essay-style heads if you have multiple subjects
    -say what you have already attempted to fix it
    -specify everything you can think about as thoroughly as you can

(random example)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear GM,
    Today around 11:30AM server time the following bug occurred to me:
    -I started the quest <quest name>
    -the quest started but I got bugged and stuck
    -I cannot delete the quest
    -relog/exit game does not work
    -website unstuck does not work
    Please help me out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is all the info a GM could possibly long for in <50 words. Don't write ****ing essays of 500 words in broken English. (if you speak broken English, there's no shame in that at all! Just avoid using it in these cases)

5. yah u right bro i do that, my english is not perfect but its not that bad also, depends on the days, and how i want to express my self. sometimes i have troubles to write, but still they can understand, the problem is for a realm like icecrown.. they should be faster.. cuze its huge realm, they should have always gms active wich they dont..