1. Faction balance now ? How is battleground balance?

Hey Guys,

Im thinking about starting on the server. With the current buff to alliance , how is the faction balance right now? Does any1 have a recent census?

Also at lvl 70 how is bg balance? Is there a certain faction (horde / ally) that tend to win more bg's ?

2. I want to know too!! reply someone

3. I think, horde win slightly more bgs than aliance. But aliance have boost for honors. Play what u want, enjoy some fun, not tryhard.

4. Ally has like 20% (or less?) winrate on BGs. Also, every time u enter BG its something like 5 ally and 14 horde(AB) or 2 ally and 8 horde(WSG). By the time the number of players is equalized u are 4capped etc.
    No joke.

5. Man you cant expect alliance to win any BGs, rn i vitnesed 3 ppl that at beggining of AB came to flag and didnt capture it for like 3 mins, after 3 mins they captured it and stayed there to "deff" it from no one. At end of BG they had 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 stats. Alliance cant win couse they are bunch of ******s mostly. There are good players but usually ******s. I went to report them for AFK and they were like "good luck with that couse im here playing". I really hope they add Alliance>horde FCs couse im getting cancer playing this.

6. Go horde and save yourself if you wanna pvp

7. There is more better pvp players in horde
    but you get more honnor in alliance
    its equal

8. Go horde if you want to pvp. Its brutal for alliance. Only way to get honor is to do av. We get more bonus honor regardless if we win or lose there. But every other bg isnt really worth doing unless its for the single bg token you get for losing.

9. Marks they get by winning and trading for honor=x50% refounded

10. I just got my second alliance toon to 70 and holy **** what a big difference once you get to outlands... ALLIANCE EVERYWHERE. But not far behind are horde, still a bunch of you guys around.