1. Which abilties do you never use?

Hey guys, I'm a level 48 Warlock and notice that there are so many abilities I have and some i just dont use anyways. Which ones do we not use at all so I can make my action bar better looking?

2. Depends on the spec, aside from useless curses like recklessness, weakness, which are worthless over agony/elemnts/(exhaustion)

But as leveling aff I also stopped leveling searing pain for example, as its useless it instantly breaks fears, and as aff you're better off running and spamming ur dot's rather than hard cast anything (other than drain life).

Also while at it, I'd advise to simply buy blood pact for ur imp and keep it updated as u level, due to dungeons and stuff, fire shield too if u have the cash, and you'll most likely always use your voidwalker so just buy stuff for him.

The demon training tips are obviously dependant on spec and playstyle, I would love to perma use my succubus while lvling for example, since in pvp they're a godsend, but im not sure if they outweight the benfits from voidwalker, same for felhunter, + as aff you would need 5/5 fel concentration, and atm I kill 2-3 mobs easily with my void with no need for it whatsoever..

Im side-tracking from your original question, but usually keep your demons on the side bars on the right, and ur dots/curses/shadowbolt (proc) on your main keybinding, along with easy acess to drain life, and thats all you really need.
    Edited: June 11, 2017

3. Hey guys, I'm a level 48 Warlock and notice that there are so many abilities I have and some i just dont use anyways. Which ones do we not use at all so I can make my action bar better looking?
    Make a macro for curses with variable buttons, example would be pressing 1 casts curse of agony, shift+1 casts curse of exhaustion, and the same for alt and ctrl. Could help a lot, its what I do.