1. Hordies, you wanna know why your lowbie alts get ganked relentlessly?

It's because you cropse camp the summoning stones. If you just let me go into my dungeon with a hassle, I wouldnt corpse camp your alts for 45mins at a time. Continue your ****, and I will make your leveling experience ****ing miserable.

2. Yeah they are very obnoxious. And it's almost entirely an ally problem. Perhaps they need a good talking to. If you don't mind my saying so. Or perhaps a bit more...

3. Congrats, you have discovered how WoW has been for 11 years ;)

4. Oh, well... I'm playing Medivh. The other day I had a Wanted quest in Arathi Highlands. I arrived and the mob was already killed. I waited. One horde appears meanwhile. I was ready to defend myself as I thought he would try to get the spawn spot for himself. Surprisingly, he did not. Instead, he /bow, stood behind me and sat. He was queuing for the mob because I was there first!!!!!!!. Holy ****, I had never seen this in my years of WoW.

5. Oh, well... I'm playing Medivh. The other day I had a Wanted quest in Arathi Highlands. I arrived and the mob was already killed. I waited. One horde appears meanwhile. I was ready to defend myself as I thought he would try to get the spawn spot for himself. Surprisingly, he did not. Instead, he /bow, stood behind me and sat. He was queuing for the mob because I was there first!!!!!!!. Holy ****, I had never seen this in my years of WoW.

Screenshots or it didn't happen .

6. Screenshots or it didn't happen .
    I will give you something better.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

7. I will give you something better.
    I had the same happen to me on Outland, but it was with the Rockflayer Matriarch. Was waiting inside the cave, UD mage came in, /wave, boss spawned, told me to go. Was a bit hesitant at first but I went ahead and fought it. Mage helped kill it, /applaud, /bye. I helped him in return afterwards. And that as they say is that.

Another instance of something similar last night. Was waiting to kill one of the 2 target ghosts in HFP near all those Unyielding guys. Belf pally landed next to me, waited, boss spawned, I tagged it first. Pally starts to attack me, so I loaded up the npc with dots, bubbled, MC'ed the pally off the cliff.

I understand these are pvp servers, but that does not mean you NEED to kill the other faction on sight every chance you get. Be prepared for it of course, but dont be a loose cannon.

8. world pvp is cool ! but equal lvl.

9. I'm sorry to break it to you, OP, but you're not a special snowflake vigilante. What you are is just another cog in the lowest sector of the MMO PvP machine. Your ganking will do nothing but breed more people like yourself, who will in turn gank you and your allies, following this very same delusion. Your impact on this cycle is about as meaningful as the impact of your threats: null.

10. It's because you cropse camp the summoning stones. If you just let me go into my dungeon with a hassle, I wouldnt corpse camp your alts for 45mins at a time. Continue your ****, and I will make your leveling experience ****ing miserable.
    Aww, i don't feel very special. I've been leveling my alt rogue and rarely been given such affection from Alliance players and i've ganked a few Alli on my own. Most alliance ride on by and leave me alone. Maybe you're just having bad luck? #Salty

11. I'm sorry to break it to you, OP, but you're not a special snowflake vigilante. What you are is just another cog in the lowest sector of the MMO PvP machine. Your ganking will do nothing but breed more people like yourself, who will in turn gank you and your allies, following this very same delusion. Your impact on this cycle is about as meaningful as the impact of your threats: null.
    ^ This guys comment is full of win! +1

12. Actually the same happened to me, but in WOTLK! And I was surprised, but also i was glad to see that not everyone is playing like a 5 years old child who dont know what is respect.

13. You shouldn't hold vengeance for the whole race. Just for those who have wronged you.

I, for example, was farming rep at tanaris pirates on my lvl 80 rogue. I didn't even touch the alliance players unless they were the ones stirring up trouble.

14. Ganking Is an infinite endless loop.
    You gank lowbie > he/she rages & starts ganking lowbies when levels up > and so oon-&-oon-&-oon.

If you want to revenge who ganked you, simply write name down, and hunt that person.

I may be the strange one, when i lvl & run around and use emotes to /greet /wave /etc...
    I see Skulls & lowbies. I never have started attacks myself. Only defended and against skulls I just /clap /violin /pity. :D

Imo, people ganking are just players who can't pvp theyr own level & got some rage issues. :)