1. eta on faction change

i know because of faction balance es an issue and blahblah, but does anyone know an eta when faction changing will be available for purchase for both factions ? i figured in august whenever the alliance perks get taken away, but juss wanted an eta before i level another character, thanks !!

~kitten

2. well, at the moment it is free from horde to Alliance and if I remeber correctly I have read a post where they said most likely the "Alliance to horde" will not be enabled ( not even for coins).

A said " if I rember correctly" so I might be wrong

3. You remember correctly. It just takes common sense to understand why, too.

4. I've tried faction change my mage from horde to alliance, but nothing is happening :( i cant select the character.

SS: https://gyazo.com/dbd93f8281382c5eb18760b2175de8cd
    Edited: June 12, 2017

5. I've tried faction change my mage from horde to alliance, but nothing is happening :( i cant select the character.

SS: https://gyazo.com/dbd93f8281382c5eb18760b2175de8cd
    you need to create an Ally level 1 with same class to be able to move your Horde characters to Ally.
    Why? so the system will give you the same appearance and race of the lvl 1 character you made

At the moment it is free and it works only "from Horde to Ally", not viceversa ( it is NOT reversible)

6. well thats ****ed. alliance have more pvp oriented racials for pvp in WotLK, horde get their butts handed to them more often than not unless es premade but back to relevance whats so incredible aboot the horde racials ( new to tbc) that means allies cant ever faction change horde, es it related to that or because the >original< faction balance made everyone crap a collective brick ? juss wondering cos now im upset i gotta level back from scratch >:c
    Edited: June 13, 2017