1. Latency Problems

Hi.
    I hope some of you are able to help me understand or solve my problem. I have a 200mbit download speed through wireless. I am literally sitting on top of the router. Everything runs smooth outside the game but when i open Warmanes wow, the first 2minutes are smooth without any lag but then my Latency rockets to 4000+ and i have 1min delays on everything i do. I played on Warmane since Outland released and up until two weeks ago i never had any problems. Any idea what provokes this? I live in Denmark and from my knowledge a lot of people from Denmark, Sweden and Norway have no trouble playing the game.

Isendre.

2. This can be an issue caused by dozens of things.
    Some possible solutions:
    -try clearing cache and WTF folders
    -try running the game as administrator
    -try disabling your windows firewall or let wow.exe through it (or do the same if you are using any anti virus program)

This is most likely a problem with package loss so your ISP might even be needed to resolve the issue.
    Please do a speed test at http://beta.speedtest.net/ while running the game in the background and post the result here.

3. I'm also having latency issues, but only on Outland, and the issue just started today. I can log into Medivh with normal latency, but on Outland I'm looking at outrageous 15,000+ latency. No clue what would be causing it.

4. Hi again and thank you for the fast respond. I tried following your instructions;

-clearing cache and WTF folders
    -running the game as administrator
    -disabling your windows firewall or let wow.exe through it (or do the same if you are using any anti virus program)

but it didnt help. Still have the same lag. I ran the speedtest with the game running in the background and my speed is the same as before i run the game, perfect.

Any other ideas?

5. Try disabling all addons that you are using at the moment. If the lag is gone then one of them is causing it.

6. I have the exact samme issue. From Sweden. My internet is great otherwise. It'll be fine sometimes ingame but then it can jump to MS over the thousands and sometimes the game will freeze for 30-60 seconds.

7. Mine's the same but only after we got a new modem. Ive tried the LatencyFix thing and that did squat.