1. Isle of Quel'Danas

I haven't found anywhere saying if this is implement onto this server or not. Could anyone enlighten me?

It was my favorite place to WPvP back in the day, would love to see it on this server!

2. As far as i know, it's not opened yet (and it's pretty normal for a blizz-like :D), it's gonna be opened when the overall progression get there, if u know what i mean.

3. Isle of Quel'Danas will be closed until the realm reaches that point in progression. The isle itself will be progressive as it was designed, once released.
    This is from the Outland release info (the same goes for Medivh) and means that Isle of Quel'Danas will be released alongside Sunwell Plateau, if not leading up to it. If you want the specific release-progression information you'll have to research retail patch notes.

4. This is from the Outland release info (the same goes for Medivh) and means that Isle of Quel'Danas will be released alongside Sunwell Plateau, if not leading up to it. If you want the specific release-progression information you'll have to research retail patch notes.
    Sounds good to me, I look forward to the IQD experience! some of my fondest memories!