1. Every addon is not working,or im just stupid.

Hello,so i wanted to ask you guys,ive downloaded the wow client from warmane website (wow 3.3.5 or smth) but didint downloaded the WOTLK (OLD) After trying to install addons they are all seems not working.. Out of date,then ill mark them to use in char select menu but they are still not working,and i cant acces addons in-game interface,what may cause this problem? If any1 know please help,thanks :)

2. Maybe you did something similar to me:

When you download an addon, it's usually contained in a .zip/.rar.

When you extract them, they usually create an (extra) folder. For example, Gearscore would create the folder gearscore. with the subfolders Gearscore and Bonusscanner i think.

If you put that folder in the interface folder, the wow client will not find your addon, you need to have the lowest folder in there. In the example of gearscore, i think it would be "Gearscore" and "Bonusscanner"

3. Maybe you did something similar to me:

When you download an addon, it's usually contained in a .zip/.rar.

When you extract them, they usually create an (extra) folder. For example, Gearscore would create the folder gearscore. with the subfolders Gearscore and Bonusscanner i think.

If you put that folder in the interface folder, the wow client will not find your addon, you need to have the lowest folder in there. In the example of gearscore, i think it would be "Gearscore" and "Bonusscanner"

I cant say that im extracting,i click on zipped folder when it opens in Winrar i just drag a folder into addons,i saw a video that you can drag unzipped folder into Interface/addons folder in the WOW folder,so ill copy the folder to addons,but however in that folder alot of other folders as well,so idk

4. just check that you're having the lowest level of the addonfolders in your interface/addons folder. Sometimes the addon will have an extra (useless) folder above it.

5. just check that you're having the lowest level of the addonfolders in your interface/addons folder. Sometimes the addon will have an extra (useless) folder above it.

I copy/paste the folder with the name of the addon,but the inside that folder are few more folders/files as well.

6. Already fixed my problem,thanks for advices! :)