1. Wow.exe not opening the game.

Hi, i don't know if anyone got the same problema but i need some help please.
    I was playing normaly like 3/4 days ago, no problema at all.
    But 3 days till now i cant open wow using the wow.exe file anymore. I click and the cpu thinks for like 5 seconds and the game dont open.
    I re-downloaded the game 2 days ago and i work fine for that day and the next one but now isnt working again.
    I rebooted my cpu many times trying to fix the issue but i still cant open wow using the wow.exe.
    I dont know if its the version or something like that, i play on the TBC server atm.
    Can someone help me please?

Thx for your time.

2. Are you Opening wow.exe or Launcher.exe?

3. Right click and try "Run as Administrator "

4. up.... someone must know something to help me pls

5. I, too, am having this problem with MoP, though I've not been able to open it at all (downloaded yesterday). Administrator mode does nothing. Deleted and reinstalling now, but any help with this would be great in case that doesn't work or it crops up again in a day or so.

6. This sux a lot.
    Can anyone help pls? I dont wanna download the game everyday...

7. Hello there, let's see if I can help you.

Try something for me. Whenever you open the wow.exe if you go to the task manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) does the game show under applications as "not responding"?

8. I, too, am having this problem with MoP, though I've not been able to open it at all (downloaded yesterday). Administrator mode does nothing. Deleted and reinstalling now, but any help with this would be great in case that doesn't work or it crops up again in a day or so.
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( this is important)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

9. Nop, its "normal" but the game dont open.
    The process keep showing but the game dont open.
    It show as wow.exe *32 and stops at 1.9kb. Then it disapear and the game dont open.
    Edited: June 13, 2017

10. Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC ( this is important)
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only".
    I apreciate the help but that dont work for me.

11. I apreciate the help but that dont work for me.
    in fact my post was for Lyolexia, sorry

12. in fact my post was for Lyolexia, sorry
    its the same problem mate...

12 Last