1. July 4, 2017  
    same for me retail works fine now this is day 2 where this dc **** is still going on

2. July 4, 2017  
    Waiting for Warmane staff to aknowledge this issue. Even DL-ing new client doesn't work.

3. July 5, 2017  

4. July 5, 2017  
    Reporting the same issue here. Problem started a day or two ago.

Issue: Get d/c around 30 secs into session over and over again (regardless of if in world or at character window)

What hasn't worked so far:

*Restarting PC
    *Changing realms
    *Changing characters
    *Clearing cache(s)

5. July 5, 2017  
    bumpa dumpa doo, wtf is going on ? 3 days now, all warmane realms completely unplayable, constant dc after 5-15 seconds.
    Some new supercool update ?

6. July 6, 2017  

7. July 6, 2017  
    FIX:

For me it was the RAM.

Search for "memory" in start, let windows do a diagnostics (this might take a while)

And problem is solved, atleast for me. I probably need new RAM...

GL everyone
    Edited: July 6, 2017

8. July 6, 2017  
    FIX:

You can fix the problem disable "Compatibily mode" in wow.exe

9. July 6, 2017  
    FIX:

this worked
    thanks

10. July 7, 2017  
    FIX:

This worked for me as well. Although, in my case I still had to run wow.exe in a compatibility mode after disabling it.

Extra tl;dr: Prior to the issue I had to run the program in Windows XP pack 3 compatibility in order for it to run. For whatever reason it stopped working but switching to Windows 7 compatibility mode seems to be doing the trick so far.

11. After all I had done already, trying to get this problem solved, I still tried to re-install my Windows 8.1, still not working, getting the exact same problem.

First symptom is SEEING EVERYBODY ELSE warping like little fa*****, at that point I know a DC is inc.

So yeah, a clean re-install of windows doesn't fix it either

NOTE: Still only Warmane servers doing this.

Starting to think this game isn't compatible with W8.1 system, running in compatibility mode doesn't work either.

EDIT: And can't but appreciate the interest Warmane is putting in these technical issue threads. But I guess this post isn't but only two months old yet.
    Edited: July 29, 2017

12. Perhaps it's something with your router? Realms are stable and server seems to be working just fine too, so if it would be server-side we would know. As for what can cause dcs, most of the times its addons etc, then router can be issue so you can try to ping warmane and see how it goes.

13. Disconnecting over and over with 8k ms, never had this issue b4, my internets OK

Anyone else having/had this issue? I've been dcing over and over again all day today with really no reason. My internet is fine otherwise. I've had some occasional dc issues with this server, but never this constant disconnecting for hours on end. Anyone have any suggestions?

More details:

Have tried disabling all addons. Have tried the different wotlk servers.

I continuously disconnect after about 30-60 seconds logged in.
    My MS shows to be just over 100 (my usual amount) yet I dc anyways.
    I saw the 8k ms a couple times if the server actually let me stay on longer than a few minutes, but again my internet is perfectly fine otherwise.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

14. Had this problem inflict me today, and it only started after I got AFK disconnected by the server (I was in city, had gone to eat). Now I can't last more than 45 or so seconds on a server; it feels like the server is booting my account off.

Here's the other problem. This problem translated to my other WoW (my TBC does not dc... my vanilla and my wotlk get booted).

So I don't know the problem... I haven't solved it, yet.

First 1234 ... Last