1. Italy here....same issue....asked around...only few player have thi issue

2. Im from Germany and have the same problem

3. I have the same issue too. Weird lag, lag spikes and constant disconnects started today in every 2-3 minutes. Game is not playable anymore. Please fix as soon as possible.

4. Playing in ontario, after a few past days of the 2 minute dc's . Just wanted to let anyone know seems stable atm, I am multiboxing 3 toons, and no DC's today yet

5. This last week it's nightmare.
    I usually have 60ping with some occasional spike for reasons at my and, somehwere on the route or server. But this last week it's insane, and no, it's not just me. In 10man raid 2-3 dudes get disconnected at the same time. Lags. Can't log back in despite talking on discord with raid and they wait us. Years and years everything was fine and now, suddenly, its has gone to ****.

Feels like we, some lucky dudes, get routed trough some toaster.

6. Same thing happens to me, I get disconnected while some of my friends in discord arent and I'm not the only one. I can access the other 2 reaalms of WOTLK but not Icecrown. It lasts for several minutes.

7. i playing about 2 hours now and not " disconnect" problem...i solved in this way ...
    1- seems in wotlk ( with new models) missing some item ( checked with atlas loot) so i start with classic wotlk
    2 - update driver for my ethernet controller ( mine was very old)

i hope this can be uselful for all of you

8. do everybody see active chatlog, or other people running around you?
    and you stay/run and cant cast spells before disconnect? i got such problem

9. Constant server crashes are going to kill the server. Ppl are leaving the server due to it crashes over n over

10. I've been unable to log in for a couple days now. People are online and I just cannot connect to the server. After 10 or so mins sometimes I can get on. Anybody else having this problem also?

11. Forgot to share my final conclusion with the problem here

Apparently the client OR the server is not compatible with Windows 8.1

I got rid of the problem after I changed W8.1 to W7.

A lot of trouble I had to go through just to find out the solution was this easy.

12. I have 2 friends who are having this problem as of now. Has anyone figured out the solution to this problem? I have looked all over forums and see multiple people with this problem, but no response on how to fix it.

13. i had this issue after i upgraded from win7 to win 10, i just started the game in compatibility mode Windows 7, so just go on the wow.exe then rightclick on it and start compatibiliy mode win7 , and the disconnects stopped

14. i had this issue after i upgraded from win7 to win 10, i just started the game in compatibility mode Windows 7, so just go on the wow.exe then rightclick on it and start compatibiliy mode win7 , and the disconnects stopped
    I have tried everything including this, nothing works, my issues began yesterday morning and now its unplayable, 10-40sec disconnects every login.

Still no staff reply on this thread... pretty insane.

First ... 345