1. Canadian on TekSaavy. Also experiencing the same issues. I've reset my modem and router, disabled all addons, cleared cache folders. Nothing works. Whats going on?
    A wild guess for me is that there is some kind of routing problem with Canadian ISPs. Given that it starts out fine then goes to 10000ms for me instantly that seems like packets are being routed through some weird route or there's some kind of bottleneck happening. Regardless, seeing as it is randomly affecting some people and not others I think it's safe to say that it's not a Warmane issue but an ISP issue.

There was this software I was going to try using called WTFast that apparently acts like RIP on a router and traces the best routing path to the server. Will report back if it works.

2. Reporting back, using WTFast and letting it do its thing has resulted in me not being DC'd and my latency is once again fine for about 15 mins so far. If I get effed up again I'll let you know but right now it has solved my issue. Downside is that it has a 2 day trial.. hopefully it'll be fixed by then.

3. Ontario Tek Savvy dsl, same issue. also having the same problems on kronos vanilla.

though i've noticed over the last few hours i'm getting more lag spikes and then sped up animations instead of always dc'ing, dc'ing only half the time lol.
    Edited: January 21, 2018

4. Ontario Tek Savvy dsl, same issue. also having the same problems on kronos vanilla.

though i've noticed over the last few hours i'm getting more lag spikes and then sped up animations instead of always dc'ing, dc'ing only half the time lol.
    From Victoria BC. Been disconnecting all day between 5-15min intervals. GFs account does same thing, same network, same room, same problem. tried everything listed prior to these posts and nothing works. Compatibility mode was not set.

5. confirmed WTFast totally works, and i don't work for the company. give it a shot for a 2 day free trial.

6. I'm from Canada and starting today there have been dc every 2-3 minutes so it's unplayable for now.

7. wtfast makes me dc even faster then b4.

8. from Ontario Canada, Have tried many things, issue only started about 8-9 hours ago. Was fine before that. Same as you guys, disconnects every 2-3 minutes, sometimes instantly.

9. A wild guess for me is that there is some kind of routing problem with Canadian ISPs. Given that it starts out fine then goes to 10000ms for me instantly that seems like packets are being routed through some weird route or there's some kind of bottleneck happening. Regardless, seeing as it is randomly affecting some people and not others I think it's safe to say that it's not a Warmane issue but an ISP issue.

There was this software I was going to try using called WTFast that apparently acts like RIP on a router and traces the best routing path to the server. Will report back if it works.
    I think you're right, something is definitely wrong along the route Canadian packets are taking to the Warmane servers. I'm no computer wiz, but if someone knows the IP address of the warmane servers run a tracert

Code:
    traceert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx > c:\tracert.txt
    Where xxx is the warmane IP address. It will save the results to that .txt file in your C drive. Paste the results back if you can.

10. This was posted on /r/wowservers and it appears to have worked for me. Although the lag is still pretty bad, I'm not getting DC'd

Run Cmd.exe and execute the following one by one.

Code:
    IPConfig /release

IPConfig /flushDNS

IPConfig /renew

11. Experiencing the same issue. Connecting from Ontario.

12. I'm also having this same problem... Trying to connect from Manitoba here.

13. I am from Canada, having the same issue. I first thought it was my addons causing it because I installed Xperl and power aura. But after redownloading a clean version and it still failed, I think its not addon problem.

14. Southern Ontario checking in, having the same problem.

First ... 2345 Last