1. Healbot + Multiboxing

Thought I'd throw a quick question out before I abandon Healbot for something else, or rewrite the addon for my own use.

Typically I'd use Vudho for my healing grid/repeater region in later expansions, but with that not available for 2.4.3, I've been messing around with Healbot, which I'd used for healing back in my TBC retail days.

Do you know of an Healbot version, or a less obvious setting that I'm missing, that allows me to disable the "me first" group sorting that seems to be the default, and instead fallback to something that's going to result in consistent order across my whole team (unit id, role, etc.)

Should have probably gone Grid + Clique instead, but always found Healbot to be a little closer substitute for Vuhdo for some of the other features/options I use.

Think I'm probably beating a dead horse, but thought I'd throw my issue out there in case I'm just missing something.

2. I use healbot aswell. In the healbot menu go to healing settings and set "sort extra bars" to "by name". Afterwards u might have to relog to activate the changes.
    I also tried grid for TBC but it doesn't seem to have the function to sort the health frames by character names so all chars end up with a different frame order.

There is one more interesting addon though which is called "BunchOfBars". It has the option to make seperated columns for specific characters similiar to what GridCustomLayouts on Wotlk can do.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

3. Could have sworn that I looked there and didn't see that option, but possible I'm just blind, or maybe rolled back to a version other than 2.4.3.16. Will give it a second look tonight when I get home.

Thanks.

4. Could have sworn that I looked there and didn't see that option, but possible I'm just blind, or maybe rolled back to a version other than 2.4.3.16. Will give it a second look tonight when I get home.

Thanks.
    I use that version aswell.

5. It's odd. That setting seems to have no affect for me with either 2.4.3.16 or 2.4.3.13. Even after bowing up my Healbot SavedVariables files for all of my toons.

May take a stab at rewriting it before I abandon it for something else.

6. talking about healbot, can it be used like the isboxer fx video setting, adding a clivk bar to my main to heal me or should I just learn isboxer fx video :)

7. My typical setup involves having my healing grid setup on all toons in my team, and then I setup a repeater region in ISBoxer over top of it to capture mouse position/clicks and send to all clients.

The key to making this work is having the grid in exactly the same position on all toons, and making sure that the order in which characters are listed is identical for each toon.

This will allow you to setup whatever healing spells you have on each of your toons attached to different mouse buttons, and then heal any of your toons, from any active main/leader by simply clicking on a toon's bar. Any team toons that have heals setup for that button/binding will cast that heal on that toon.

I normally use Vuhdo to do this in later expansion, but Vuhdo didn't appear to be available in any form for 2.4.3 (more on that shortly).

The challenge I was having with Healbot is that I couldn't force it to set the order within each group to be consistent across all the toons. Instead it would always list each toon first on it's own list, making it hard to heal specific toons through the repeater region. The ordering options in Healbots settings seemed to be affecting the order that multiple groups within a raid group appear.

Ended up giving up on Healbot the other night, and after a bunch of digging, stumbled across what I think might have been a vuhdo prototype that works for 2.4.3.

https://mega.nz/#!ICIxTZDR!bRrPL3ksJ...vW7VIDi30xhXQU

The interface and config setup are completely different from any of the official versions of vuhdo that I've ever seen, but I was able to get it working, and more importantly, get my group sorted consistently (by name) across all of my toons.