1. Dk unholy duels

Hey guys, I made this video of my DK pvp I hope you like it, I accept criticism but not insults, respect to be respected ...
    If you like, subscribe to the channel that I will do more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PB...ature=youtu.be

2. Hey guys, I made this video of my DK pvp I hope you like it, I accept criticism but not insults, respect to be respected ...
    If you like, subscribe to the channel that I will do more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0PB...ature=youtu.be

plz stop posting pvp stuff , i saw you backpedal.
    only 10 sec in the video and made me wanna stop watching , ur bad very bad

3. Please don't make more videos.
    Sincerely, Warmane community.

4. Backpedal or not I won the duels, thank you for your opnion.

5. Backpedal, keyboard turning and clicking, to the sound of dubstep no less. Thank you for this.

6. watch my 2s video maybe u'll learn something

7. Backpedal, clicker mouse, etc ... or not I won the duels with all classes with BiS item and I of furious and relentles, something else musical taste each has yours, thanks for your opinion DamnOriginal.

and...

AlgerianSayen
    I watched the first 30 seconds and closed it, thanks for helping me out.

8. No offense mate, but that is really low quality pvp. Not trying to belittle the effort you put into this, but this seems more of an attempt to tickle your ego than trying to create content within this community. I will not go as far as say you arranged those duels since neither party can prove one way or another but man, your opponents were quite something. Rogues that don't disarm and stun endlessly into DR, a warlock that duels dk with succubus, mage that doesn't bother to silence, a priest that doesn't bother to abolish nor use his instant dots...the list can go on. Here's some constructive criticism, people want to see quality content, good pvp matches with skilled opponents. It's one thing to win because you are better and another to win because the other is terrible. One is exiting to watch, one is just lame and boring.

9. That's a real criticism, thank you. 3nTRopy...

10. Backpedal or not I won the duels
    Death Knight class in the nutshell.

11. watch my 2s video maybe u'll learn something

480p and half the abilities are macros. Wtf is someone supposed to learn from that?

12. 480p and half the abilities are macros. Wtf is someone supposed to learn from that?

how not to backpedal and mouseclick and how to play hard comps and how to win in 30 sec every match and how to survive without healer , and etc ...

btw i wts dk guides !!!!