1. Account restoration

Dear Warmane Team

I am asking for your help with a bit more complex issue. I have been a part of this server for over 5 years now. In the winter of 2014-2015, I had to stop playing for multiple reasons. While I was gone, Warmane merged with the servers once known as Molten-WoW, after the latter been discontinued. The characters I had at that time have been lost, and I could not return to see how they could be at least partially restored. I had 10 characters on the Lordaeron server of Molten, each at level 80, geared for endgame raiding. Now I wanted to return the game, and I would like to try to get back where I was. However, the voting system no longer exists, and it would take an immense amount of money to receive enough coins to restore my characters. I am writing to ask you to grant me the chance to raise my characters back to level 80, and perhaps allow me acces to the gear they had. I have multiple screenshots of each of my characters which can show that they indeed have been well geared and raiding. I am not seeking to get them back exactly where they were, as of course that can not be proven. I am also willing to let go of the 6450 achievement points on my main character, as well as the countless mounts, pets, and fun items collected over the years. I do not wish to ever trade or sell my characters. I am simply looking to return to the community I once loved, and be able to play on the server again as I have been for many years, and be a part of it either as a player, or a donator. Please contact me any way, I would be more than happy to send you the documents that can help move this forward.

Thank you for your help.
    Sincerely,
    Benny

2. Do you realize that 'molten' was like more than 2 years back in time? Plus warmane already gave free coins as 'refund' (Feb, 2015 if i'm not wrong) to players who decided to stay on server after that 'wipe', so they had chance to restore part of items they had pre-wipe.
    Try again in 2 years, maybe some of yours characters will be restored.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

3. Yes, I am aware. I would have been happy to do that at the time, but as I said, I could not due to multiple factors, as I stopped playing shortly before the merge and did not return until now. I hope this does not disqualify me from getting help now.

4. 1. zero characters were restored back in 2015. There are people who lost way way more than 6k achiev pts and few characters, but nothing was restored.
    2. coins 'refund' was just some way to compensate loyal players and keep them after the wipe, nothing more

I don't really know what you expect after two years. It wasn't that hard to log for few hours and gear your characters, the refunding proccess was active for few months, hardly doubt you didn't knew about the wipe and/or coins refunding at that time.
    If you really want to play you should do a fresh start like everyone else #2017.