1. Great full equiped? You mean the engi googles with the nether that dropped from a normal ini that shouldn't and w/o any HC gear? Congrats to your "Progess".
    Dont try to fool ppl - even with thenetherwing trinket (and FM) when the fraction was just added in 2.2.0

If you dont get it - this should be a hardcore server. That has nothing todo with your so called "skill cap". If 1992 is your Birthdate you are far too young to know about stuff in tbc.
    You're kidding right? If he was born in 1992, that would make him 25 years old...around 15 when Burning Crusade was released. Pretty sure a 15 year old knows how to use a computer since there are tons of people that young on this server.

2. Psst, little secret here; Kara was never hardcore. Not even in launch.

The first 4 bosses or so were designed to be doable in good quality blues. When I hit 70 with my warr tank, I reached the famous 12k hp, 10k armor, 490 def and 27,5% avoidance without a single epic, and very few heroic blues.

And that was 9 years ago, with 0 experience, I´d bet that the 9 guys killing bosses have cleared Kara in retail like 100 times. Even more, now I remember, the top guild from my server made the first kills with several guys with some T3 pieces; the combined stats plus the bonuses gave them more utility than some early lvl70 gear.

Maghty pre-nerf should be a completely different thing, and yet doable by a well coordinated pug group.

Wait to pre-nerf SSK/TK to see some serious wipes.
    Edited: June 13, 2017

3. This is extremely disappointing and feel let down considering i'm almost lvl 70. If the content isnt pre-nerf then i'll def be moving on and not playing here anymore.

4. "Challenging hardcore raid content." - Medivh announcement.

Karazhan is a raid.

It should be hardcore or at the very least challenging, as said.

All those people commenting "ohhh but Karazhan was never hard!" are completely missing the point of this post.

We can all safely say that we got played.

5. We can all safely say that we got played.
    Because you're not getting custom 250% + buffed health/damage bosses? That makes you feel like you got "played"?
    You know, I can understand that not everyone would find Karazhan difficult (it's not designed to be by Blizzard, really, pre-nerf or otherwise). But bashing the staff because artificial difficulty isn't being applied to the raid? Come on now...

6. "Challenging hardcore raid content." - Medivh announcement.

Karazhan is a raid.

It should be hardcore or at the very least challenging, as said.

All those people commenting "ohhh but Karazhan was never hard!" are completely missing the point of this post.

We can all safely say that we got played.
    I also doubt the most part knows Retail in that time and are part of the - Classic Naxx was sooo ez we cleared it with my Top 10 Guild group lel. The prenerf spark damage was insane and the damage shown in the stream is a joke.

7. If you dont get it - this should be a hardcore server.
    Should be? But it's not. And that's not what it was presented as. Challenging? Maybe, sure. If you consider TBC challenging. If you consider pre-nerf values challenging. But "hardcore"? No. The "hardcore" doesn't come from damage values in a raid. Especially from one that is entry-level. You guys complain about Karazhan, however a repeat of Lordaeron Naxxramas is unacceptable I'm afraid. If you want difficult raid content, then I suggest you wait for the raid content that was designed to be difficult. Even then, don't be surprised that you don't find 10 year old game content to be difficult.

I'm going to close this thread now. The hostility isn't going to accomplish anything.

First 123