1. Why u dont link great full equipped other persons, only that boosted guy for attu by us ? Stop cry and and go exp.
    Full with elixirs, flasks, cooking buffs
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...Medivh/profile
    Great full equiped? You mean the engi googles with the nether that dropped from a normal ini that shouldn't and w/o any HC gear? Congrats to your "Progess".
    Dont try to fool ppl - even with thenetherwing trinket (and FM) when the fraction was just added in 2.2.0

If you dont get it - this should be a hardcore server. That has nothing todo with your so called "skill cap". If 1992 is your Birthdate you are far too young to know about stuff in tbc.
    Edited: June 12, 2017

2. [...]If you dont get it - this should be a hardcore server. That has nothing todo with your so called "skill cap". If 1992 is your Birthdate you are far too young to know about stuff in tbc.
    Exactly. don't try to defend your awesome "Progress" in a way too undertuned Karazhan raid. If you want to get items gifted, fine. But then play on Outland.

Medivh was planned to be more challenging, where you NEED 10 Players AND Heroic Gear on every single character.

3. LOL. Heroics are much harder than Karazhan in every single tbc private server. Maybe Medivh it isnt pre-nerf 2.1 patch tuned idk i wasnt there.
    Yes its best gear what u can wear from chains, quests professions and reps without heroics. Its enough to kill prince maybe not nightbane for tk pre q.
    I played on retail on vanillia and tbc burning legion realm. So i remember that period in wow story - my parents always complain that i spend too much time after school playing that f*** game :D

And now stop crying and do something usefull for your guilds :)
    Edited: June 12, 2017 Reason: realm name fck off im busy

4. Is it actually easy here too? I thought we would get a Lordaeron Naxx 2.0 since this server claims to be hardcore...
    Can we get some information about encounters from the guys that cleared it?

5. Here is a reply I got from a Mod
    Yes, the idea is to have content in their pre-nerfed state (unlike Outland, that has the post-nerf versions), and to not have gear for sale in the Marketplace.
    Now that comment made me feel better but after a couple of days it clicked he said "Yes, the idea" so is it just an idea? It sure as hell looks like its just an idea and we got stiffed bigtime.

I understand people know the content and the first bosses are usually a joke. But in bad gear and not even needing a full raid is a joke. I may aswell of just gone to Outlands.

6. LOL. Heroics are much harder than Karazhan in every single tbc private server. Maybe Medivh it isnt pre-nerf 2.1 patch tuned idk i wasnt there.
    Yes its best gear what u can wear from chains, quests professions and reps without heroics. Its enough to kill prince maybe not nightbane for tk pre q.
    I played on retail on vanillia and tbc burning legion realm. So i remember that period in wow story - my parents always complain that i spend too much time after school playing that f*** game :D

And now stop crying and do something usefull for your guilds :)
    Dude, you don't get it.
    Medivh claims to be a Hardcore Server. This is not Hardcore when you are able to kill the Curator with crappy equipped 9 players.
    Only because on your post-nerf private shi*ty servers Karazhan was easier than HC dungeons doesnt automatically mean it was like that in early 2007 on retail. We all had to gear up in HC Dungeons first, craft pre raid BiS items etc.
    So stop talking about Retail tbc here when you have obv no clue.

Is it actually easy here too? I thought we would get a Lordaeron Naxx 2.0 since this server claims to be hardcore...
    Can we get some information about encounters from the guys that cleared it?
    Since they kept clearing one boss after the next instead of contacting a GM, I bet they don't give a fck about the easiness of Karazhan.

I mean 9 players, c'mon. How much easier could it be.
    Edited: June 13, 2017

7. Dude, you don't get it. Medivh claims to be a Hardcore Server. This is not Hardcore when you are able to kill the Curator with crappy equipped 9 players.

I mean 9 players, c'mon. How much easier could it be.
    Yeah, I watched the vod of their Curator kill and regardless of their gear; the fact that they 9-manned it is some high quality kek

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot: that gnome mage (decked out with that dank trinket, yeah I see you Lemonhaze #represent) topping the charts is running the identical build that I was intending to run with, however, I was going to stick to a deep frost spec for clearing Karazhan because lo and behold;

The Curator is supposed to be immune to arcane damage

8. Omg please don't tell me he was arcane? So the content is ment to be challenging but bosses arnt even rolling with immunities. Medivh the LFR content server.

9. Yeah, I watched the vod of their Curator kill and regardless of their gear; the fact that they 9-manned it is some high quality kek

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot: that gnome mage (decked out with that dank trinket, yeah I see you Lemonhaze #represent) topping the charts is running the identical build that I was intending to run with, however, I was going to stick to a deep frost spec for clearing Karazhan because lo and behold;

The Curator is supposed to be immune to arcane damage
    Since when is frostbolt arcane damage xD

10. Whether it's pre nerf or post nerf idc, I just want some kind of info from the mods/gm's We've gotten pretty much jack **** about anything regarding Medivh. It's quite sad that we're not getting any info on pretty much anything since launch. Warmeme seriously needs to address the community about a lot of ****.

IE: any kind of added features, Raids, bugs etc.

Warmane your community is asking for answers and you're practically leaving us in the dark.

11. Whether it's pre nerf or post nerf idc, I just want some kind of info from the mods/gm's.
    The difficulty of content on Medivh is pre-nerf and it was stated before, here is the original post
    To clarify what challenging means, it mostly means what's considered in the community as 'pre-nerf'.
    If you find any issues regarding the instances themselves please post it on the BugTracker

12. Great full equiped? You mean the engi googles with the nether that dropped from a normal ini that shouldn't and w/o any HC gear? Congrats to your "Progess".
    Dont try to fool ppl - even with thenetherwing trinket (and FM) when the fraction was just added in 2.2.0

If you dont get it - this should be a hardcore server. That has nothing todo with your so called "skill cap". If 1992 is your Birthdate you are far too young to know about stuff in tbc.
    Vance? Warsong 2004?

13. So warmane says T5 will be available on release and is fully scripted, that was lul...

now we're 9manning kara with greens killing one of the hardest bosses... lul

14. Their gear is actually pretty decent for not having farmed heroics, and they had a nice class comp (HoTs/CoH and mana efficient healers, good dps) as well as just knowing what they were doing. Pre-nerf Kara was difficult, but even on live my rather inexperienced guild was clearing it and we had 'farming heroics' on our raid schedule while we tackled Kara.

I think you guys might be overestimating the difficulty of Kara, and underplaying the fact that the group was just good. I've seen pugs, and guilds on Outland struggle and fall apart at Curator repeatedly in better gear and post nerf.

First 123 Last