1. [h] d i r t y

Welcome to <D I R T Y>'s Forum post! We are a North American raiding guild aiming to become one of the top guilds on Warmane! Currently we are progressing with some major guild updates, IE: Working HARD on recruiting! Getting our members raid ready! and teaching/going over tactics with our members. We are raiding at 2am ST (10pm EST, 9pm CT 7pm PST) We are a very friendly guild keeping a close knit family-like feel to raiding and guild relationships, We welcome all those looking for a fun environment to raid with whilst also having a great time! If you are looking for a guild like this you will find the Officer/Raid Leaders names to whisper in-game for an invite at the bottom of recruitment.

You can also check out our website right here: http://dirtyguild.shivtr.com/
    (Application takes all of 2seconds)

Death Knight
    Blood : High
    Frost : High
    Unholy: Medium

Druid
    Feral : High
    Balance: URGENT
    Restoration: Low

Hunter
    Marksman: High
    Survival: Low

Mage
    Arcane: Medium
    Fire: High

Paladin
    Holy: URGENT
    Protection: High
    Retribution: Low

Priest
    Shadow: High
    Holy: High
    Discipline: High

Rogue
    Assassination: High
    Combat: High

Shaman
    Restoration: Low
    Elemental: High
    Enhancement: High

Warlock
    Affliction: Medium
    Demonology: High

Warrior
    Protection: High
    Fury: High

Officers/Recruiters:
    Our GM: Eaglebloo (Alts)=Lindabelcher,
    Officers: Rapesmash,Rapekill, Infantgore, Imaginex, Imagine, Djinnt, Chunkcity, Burkz, Burks, Bigbadburks, Bearback
    Raid Leader(s): Wew

We are still currently a VERY new guild! Hoping to get into some SERIOUS ICC 25 progression very shortly! Here we have our CURRENT progression which will be updated ASAP, Also we will be posting guild kills and in the future have some guild video links in this section of the forum post.

ICC 10n 12/12 (Farmed)
    ICC 10HC 12/12 (Farmed)
    ICC 25n 12/12 (farmed)
    ICC 25HC 11/12 (Still alive: LK)
    RS 25HC 1/1 (1 Halion 25HC Kill)
    RS 25n 1/1 (farmed)
    ToC 25 5/5
    ToGC 25 5/5 (Farmed)

Edited: August 17, 2017

2. A picture of our victory over the Lich King on N the other night.

3. Today <D I R T Y> gets its very first LK 25N kill! Congrats to everyone who came out and participated!

4. We have our ICC 25 alt run tonight, Will be streamed at (www.twitch.tv/nickpaquette) @02:00 ST! COme watch us :)

5. This is the new 'American Guild'. Server always has 1 US guild where all the NA players flock to (Prestige, Clockwork, and all those before), this is it.

Join if you're looking for an active guild, progressing quickly through both normal and HC content. I would not be surprised if this guild starts to clear 11/12 Icc 25 hc, and 4/4 RS 25 hc within the next month or so.

**For those who have only normal exprience, join NOW before our requirements become heroic. For those who have HC experience, join because you have nothing better to do at 7pm PST and aggregate DKP for Hc items down the road.

6. Another LK 25N kill for <D I R T Y> Tonight we did our first ever REAL heroic attempts, Killing Marrow/GS/DBS/Fester/Rot/BQL all on HC, With the rest on N 1 shotting both Sindragosa+LK

7. Fantastic guild; and raids at reasonable times for North American times! I raid with them on an inconsistent basis for EST time zones (10pm-1am) for me!

Friendly bunch of guys, and there are a HANDFUL of players in this guild who have previously been in top-tier guilds that I've raided alongside in the past! They all know their stuff, and are a relatively new guild (1-2 months old). I'm sure they would love to take upon more competent members in their ranks for heroic progression!

Good luck Eaglebloo/Grass with the guild :).

8. July 5, 2017  

Lastnights RS 25N Halion kill! Going for another tonight @02:00 ST. Catch the stream @(www.twitch.tv/nickpaquette)

9. July 5, 2017  
    Tonight our ICC 25HC Main run will take place at 2am ST! Watch us live @(www.twitch.tv/nickpaquette) Where we'll be aiming for a min of 10/12 25HC tonight! Don't miss it!

10. July 6, 2017  

Guild first PP 25HC! Congrats to everyone in <D I R T Y>

11. July 6, 2017  

10/12 25HC Lastnight for <D I R T Y> Sindragosa+LK on N afterwards, Both insanely fast 1 shots! Check out our website @http://dirtyguild.shivtr.com/

12. July 9, 2017  
    Check out our new LK 25N video on the bottom of the post!

12 Last