1. Stuck on level 30/40 Ally - Cant find working quests, moving to another realm.

The quest leveling zones simply dont exists, i spent 2 hours flying around the map and apparently the right zone for 30/40 have tons of NPC's missing, and the ones with quests got bugged quests. I stumbled upon a city with tons of mobs and i honstly dont know if they are just like retail server or added for grinding/leveling, (never visited that area on retail before) but there are just too many mobs and strong ones, i cant grind alone.

This is one of the reasons lot of people are leaving this realm i guess, just confusing stuff that make lot of people give up :(

2. frostwolf endgame sucks
    not leveling itself, you propably only visited the wrong areas..

3. I was on the right place, just talked to higher level players ingame. Indeed i will have to just grind this area full of mobs, sucks. Questing would be WAY more fun, or even dungeons but no one is queuing.

4. I was on the right place, just talked to higher level players ingame. Indeed i will have to just grind this area full of mobs, sucks. Questing would be WAY more fun, or even dungeons but no one is queuing.
    lol wtf u talking about i have never grinded mobs to level there are enough quests to level tell me in which zone you are and what level u are exactly

5. Go to Hinterlands, whole zone works for Alliance (you can get the complete all quests in the zone achievement).
    For some reason that zone doesn't work for Horde at all (4 quests working at most).

After that you can go to Western Plaguelands, or maybe even Thousand Needless, if you want to change the continent.
    After that, when I hit lvl 44 I go to Bandlands, then Searing Gorge, then Burning Steppes, that Marsh zone, then Blasted Lands (Marsh zone and Blasted lands are completable zones, even if a lot of quests doesn't work in BL).

6. Hi all, it would be nice a leveling guide (Horde and Alliance) written by experienced players.

7. Not all bugs are bad ingame: There are some really nice of them in mop, so you can level from 85/86--90 really fast.

Here is a guide, that I casually found once after watching whole forum:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=276827

My recommand:

-Level 30: stranglethorn middle, then booty bay.

-Level 40: Dustwallow Marsh Theramore Island, then Mudsprocket until 46/47

-Level 46/47: Thousand Needles, 1-2 quests, then Gadgetzan arena quest in Tanaris

Kind regards

8. Horde guide:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=276299

Btw I leveled on my own way and didn't read these guides, so I can't say, if they are the best way/all correct

The guide one reply above is for alliance

Kind regards

9. Just use the Hero's Call board or Warchief's Command board in main cities it basically hand holds you towards quest hubs.
    If you think leveling here is bad I don't suggest ever playing on Midvah realm.

10. The title of the thread is hilarious. The dude can't find quests and attention seeks by saying "moving to another realm". Go, we don't need people like you. What did you want to accomplish with this? People to feel bad for you? Devs to notice your struggles, Mr. Martyr? Grow a few, look around and you'll level up. We all did, but you're a special snowflake.

11. The quest leveling zones simply dont exists, i spent 2 hours flying around the map and apparently the right zone for 30/40 have tons of NPC's missing, and the ones with quests got bugged quests. I stumbled upon a city with tons of mobs and i honstly dont know if they are just like retail server or added for grinding/leveling, (never visited that area on retail before) but there are just too many mobs and strong ones, i cant grind alone.

This is one of the reasons lot of people are leaving this realm i guess, just confusing stuff that make lot of people give up :(
    hey mate srry for late reply but if u still hv trouble finding quests then tel me ur character name ill help u to find quests i know many good and easy quests here.